Sour strawberry kush

Has anyone tried the strawberry kush wax if so can you post a pic of what yours may looks like ty

Comments

• Did you get yours @MoonMan5 ?

• Yes i did @Rubygirl816 it looks like the blueberry zkittlez awhile ago i mean exactly like it so im hoping i can see a pic of someones

• @Rubygirl816 yea kinda upset this wasnt strawberry but meh my loss i guess hows your stuff dear

• I’m really liking the Hindu Kush. I’m thinking about going back for more of the pineapple upside down cake from Loud. My in-laws just asked if I could get them some shatter or wax and the first one that popped into my head was that, from Loud.

• I did get an order recently of the plain ice cream cake and the London pound cake. I liked the ice cream cake better than the London pound cake. The lpc was much better last time. I didn’t like the consistency this time. The consistency of the ice cream cake was right on. Between both ice cream cakes, I liked the pineapple upside down cake the best

• I forgot to tag you above @MoonMan5

• Kind of sucks that you really don’t know what to expect when your order concentrates from mama, but I’m not complaining because I’m getting it delivered right to my door and most of the time I’m extremely pleased with my orders like recently with the Hindu Kush

• @Rubygirl816 you really can't go wrong with the pineapple upside down cake, I'm still working on 4gs and it's so sweet. 🔥💚🍀

• @Rubygirl816 it seems so hit and miss on wax feom medmama mostly like diamonds resin etc they are on point but more times than not im disappointed in there so called prem wax but again ur right we get it delivered and we cant complain to much but on the other side u cant take advantage of us as customers bc u run a shady illegal buisness we still should get what it says and not have to complain to anyone on here bc we know medboy and them do enough as is but on the good side ive gotten many things i enjoy alot and im pleased with things i do like louds stuff and i think ill be sliding back to them for more as well bc i want to try the pineapple upside down cake as well and some crc theres so much to want a nd try disappointment happens

• @MNTDWLER thats what I ended up getting for the in-laws. I got them a four gram split of the pineapple upside down cake and the strawberry lemonade. I got a zip of the ice cream cake bud for myself, because I have yet to try it and have been wanting to for too long lol. @MoonMan5 if you haven’t tried the PUDC, order it next time, you won’t be disappointed.

• edited February 10

@Rubygirl816 it's an old people thing lol I got a 8g's split with pineapple upside down cake and strawberry lemonade . I'm on a 30 day hold on ordering and I have over 2 weeks to go. 🤣🔥💥ps talking about high I mixed a little purple kush with a little gmo I had left in my grinder . EQ+water pipe =🔥🧠💥💥

• Yes i am going to order the pineapple and some huckleberry and a lil crc @Rubygirl816 seems like a good lineup to meeeeee lol