So excited

Just ordered some discount wax and shatter yesterday and then splurged on runtz diamonds and terp sauce dude im so pumped anyone order any of the new stuff runtz or icc also b4 you ask no label yet but i ordered late yesterday night

Comments

• I ordered Sunday, some shatter, not the discount. That’s stuff came out after I already purchased. Dying to try those runtz diamonds and the terp sauce. That’s always happens, I order and then something else I want gets put up, lol. I let ya know when I see my label @MoonMan5 and just so you know, I immediately thought of you when I saw them! Wheres @Zackarrry he likes the terp sauces too!

• Yes i know how that is theres always something new to try i feel like my tolerance is to high tbh though bc they feel the same lol but yes i had to splurge on the runtz diamonds and sauce im into the strain thanks for thinking of me i should of tagged yall but yes lmk when you get a label ill do the same for u yes @Zackarrry you see it allll

• @MoonMan5

I ordered flower yesterday afternoon, so I think @Rubygirl816 , you and I will see a label the same day

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks dear i may be a day after yall as i ordered last night but keep us updated here and what flower did you get i got purple og kush but got subbed with some middy type stuff labeled tsu

• Yea that terp sauce is calling my name. Especially with it coming from Loud. That’s a first for them. I want to get the same strain of diamonds and terp sauce. Mix it up and voila!

• edited March 31

@MoonMan5

I ordered Frankenstein the Dankenstien!
    I'll do a search to see what comes up with the TSU initials.
    I'll definitely let yall know when something, if anything, should pop up.

The only one I can find with those is Tsunami, just Tsunami not "canna-tsunami, or sour t".

• edited March 31

@MigraineWarrior79 isnt tsunami a cbd strain if so thats real shitty to be subbed that thanks dear for looking i dont order bud much but saw og purple kush and thought hmm maybe but meh but never had Frankenstein yet im hoping we see labels asap lol @LifeLong14 i went with runtz bro deff a first for loud so i jumped

• You probably got subbed with Triple Scoop outdoor. The handwriting is sloppy sometimes. Who knows

• Concentrates seem to take to a certain level and that’s it. Bud takes me higher. Is this a reasonable thought? Or is it just me.

• edited March 31

I feel the same way @leaf. I like to keep a little shatter on hand but anymore I’m all flower. Anxious to hear a review on the terp sauce. Tried a couple of Mamas a while back which I thought were great.

• @MoonMan5 you know what today is? I’m getting ready to see if it’s on my kodi app.

• edited March 31

@MoonMan5

I do agree that it could be triple scoop as well

😋

• @MoonMan5 yeah bro if I didn't have 4 packs already coming in Id get some buy I'm gonna wait bc all my orders have been messed up here lately. And I'm not bitxhing about it just I know they're pretty swamped right now idk @medboy has been great with the customer service but I don't want to hit him up every time something is up makes me feel weird

• Medmama just put a few new refills up, GRAPE APE for anybody been waiting and quite a few other goodies

• edited March 31

@Rubygirl816 ik its kong vs godzilla so dam pumped hbo max tonight and kodi should have it to i would think @MigraineWarrior79 im not sure what it is but it dont have any high really to it so blah i gave up on it threw it out lol im just so ready for a label from loud so me u and @Rubygirl816 can get some new stuff going lol @Zackarrry what all you got coming my dude

• @Rubygirl816 and @MigraineWarrior79 label has been created for me

• @MoonMan5

Mine is there! Thanks for letting me know, bro!

• Nothing for me yet ordered Sunday, when did you all order @MoonMan5 @MigraineWarrior79 ?

• @Rubygirl816

Monday afternoon
    Thats strange!

• Very strange! I ordered Sunday morning. I hope didn’t fall between the cracks. We will see Ordered some refills from medmama today. Got some good choices up today.

• @Rubygirl816

I hope not, girlie!

• @Rubygirl816 also monday night no movement yet though what did you dive into on the refills ??? And @MigraineWarrior79 if yours moves dear keep me posted that be a blessing

• I ordered some grape ape. Thinking about going back for the wedding cake and strawana today

• I loved the movie @Rubygirl816 it was amazing to me atleast lol @Zackarrry did you see the movie yet lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 any movement for you dear on ur awesome goodies

• I loved it too @MoonMan5. I was able to watch it on Kodi.

• @MoonMan5

No movement yet, but that doesn't mean it's not on the way. Lol

I'll letcha know when/if it moves. I can't tell you how many packages have landed on my doorstep without an updated ID.
    😁

• @Rubygirl816 yes it was pretty good beyond expectations so i was pleased and stoned lol @MigraineWarrior79 same here thanks dear