Great order this time

So anyone on a budget the wedding cake and mimosa and gelato discount concentrates from loud are so worth the price great potency taste smell just dark and waxy but so worth it ..... RUNTZ DIAMONDS BEST IVE HAD YET BIG AMBER DIAMONDS JUST SO GOOD OH WOW @LifeLong14 @Rubygirl816 @Zackarrry @MigraineWarrior79 @v32Finish @Vapedad78

Comments

• @MoonMan5 awesome I ended up getting some runtz diamonds and terp sauce so the discount shatter and wax is decent bro? Man I can't sleep so I guess 3am is my new morning time if you was close bro if say come wake and bake with me lol

• @Zackarrry to me it was so worth it the discount stuff kills most of mamas prem stuff not saying anything bad for the ppl who are sensitive lol im just saying 235 for 8gs was such a great deal.... and bro i wish id deff come burn but im in Minnesota lmao

• Wow. Thanks @MoonMan5 . Now I have decisions... wish I was rich!

• Baha @MoonMan5 yea bro that's a piece from alabama and yea thats a great deal tbh how's the consistency is it glass like shatter or more like a crumble press.. yea people get offended on her Ober minor things I need some flower that bacio Gelato looking decent what you think

• @Zackarrry May I ask what area of Alabama do you live? A lot of storms in the past year...over there

• hey we all live in Alabama!

• @leaf @kleco82 I live in the magic city!!! Lol I live in Birmingham. Its not too bad I actually like it ill get stoned and hop on the electric bike and cruise Southside alot

• @Zackarrry sounds sweet.. I bet crusing thru southside on those electric bikes is awesome when ur stoned..

• @Zackarrry I’m there regularly. Living outside of Atl and travel to the gulf regularly. I manage insurance claims.

• @Bg4200 bro it is for real especially if I got a good cartridge or some wax for my yocan evolve xl which I fux;&%$ love I just cruise and enjoy some local eats and I like going to the fountain at five points and kicking it with the less fortunate people " I don't like calling then homeless" they have great knowledge and stories. Some of the nicest people I've ever met

• Tried all of those strains, still have an ounce of wedding cake left and a quad of mimosa. Amazing strains

• @Zackarrry I'm literally like 30 miles west of southside and I'd love to come kick it with you and go ride a bone maybe grab a bite to eat..

• @MoonMan5 Which discount product do you enjoy the best? I’m stuck between the Mimosa and Wedding Cake

• @LifeLong14 the mimosa is better to me

• @MoonMan5 appreciate it Bro yeah gave the WC a shot after your recommendation

• @Vapedad78 did you like it

• ROLL TIDE!!!

• @MoonMan5 is the high that big of a difference between the diamonds and the mimosa shatter? I’m on a budget lol. I want the 8g of mimosa but afraid I might miss out on the diamonds.

• @LifeLong14 if you are on a budget go with discount friend

• @MoonMan5 haven't gotten chance to find out

• Will do just snagged blue magoo and hopefully layer cake comes split never had either