Any cherry pie reviews

Has anyone got cherry pie yet plz lmk whats it like

Comments

• Got a bit of this. Pretty good smoke in my opinion. Again not good with reviews but here is a pic https://postimg.cc/pp060SXt

• @Bobn218 a picture is worth it thousand words. Nice bud..thanks πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @MoonMan5 the Cherry Pie is outstanding! Exactly what I was expecting. It’s a good hitting indica leaning hybrid that leaves me totally relaxed, yet focused. It also has an excellent body high that is both pain killing and relaxing. I really enjoy the way it hits my face...kinda numb and tingly!! We got 2oz and I’ve put one away for awhile.😁. It’s definitely my wife’s favorite strain...and there may be something to it’s aphrodisiac effects!🀣😎❀️

• I have some and really enjoy it. I usually purchase it whenever it hits the menu last few years. Thinking of getting more to put some back if that tells you anything.

• I loved it! Have another zip on the way 😁

• Too be honest I’m surprised it was still there after the 420 sale very happy it was

• Thanks yall

• The Cherry Pie was a little dry out of the bag (still smoked and vaped well), but after 48 hours with a Boveda it’s now sparkly and sticky! What was really good is now great!! The wife loves this strain!!😁

• @TheProfessor we ended up putting ours in a jar with. Boveda as well. even better now 😁

• @Rubygirl816 I really like it! It's been my afterwork "go-to" all week! Enjoy!

• @Rubygirl816 did the same thing with my blue zkittles, I put a couple of buds with a boveda in a vacuum jar I have and it seems to have sped up the process a little bit πŸ€ͺ.

• edited May 1

My 4/20 cherry pie is dry, but great stuff. The bag smell is ol skool and the high makes MST3K funny af. I give it: πŸ‘πŸ‘

• edited May 1

@TreesPlz I hate I missed my splits on 420 I've heard nothing but good things about cherry pie. I ended up with 2oz of blue magoo and blue zkittles... BZ is still being gb by boveda lol, No complaints here though both very relaxing and a bit unfocused just like I like it πŸ€ͺ

• Cherry pie is banging I IMHO really nice effects and sour taste

• What he said.

• Appreciate everyone's opinions, getting mine tomorrow. I'll post a pic.