Hindu kush shatter, louds zkittles carts and crc hash

So first off the hype is real on the hindu kush shatter dark color a peppery smell not strong but oh my when you hit that shatter its potent and good one of my favorites great instant high strong cloud over the brain heavy body just really good

Louds prefilled zkittles tasted like oil no taste to it no real potency to them either i got a few to take on a plane with me and tried one and ill never buy them again normally i love louds stuff but the carts are no bueno for me sorry

Louds ruthless og crc os so dam good smells great instant rush on the high i loved this crc more than the rude boi crc

Comments

• @MoonMan5 told ya the hindu kush was no joke lol,pretty special stuff huh. I love that undeniable kush flavor and the almost instant face melt. It has become a favorite right up there with bear og, both strong and flavorful.

• I really dig the HK and Ruthless OG!

I'm about to order a buncha concentrates for this month as I feel like going on a bit of a concentrate binge. 😁

• The Hindu Kush is some of the best stuff I’ve gotten from here. You can’t beat the consistency, you can easily break it with your fingers without it getting too sticky and the color is just beautiful, although I’m partial to naturally colored shatters

• I was totally sold on the hindu kush shatter but knew it would destroy my tolerance so I didn't order. Looks like I'm right. lol

• @Sixwaychili yeah but if you do like I do and only do it when you really need to medicate it works wonders. Just don't make a habit of it LMAO πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I also received loud’s per filled 1/2 gram carts πŸ›’, I agree they are weak and lack luster flavor. @MoonMan5 i got the Tangie and no good

• Vapes are so hit and miss anywhere you go. The refills are the best way to go in this case. And esp. Since MM has 100 diff types it seems like lol πŸ˜†

• @icdeadpeople yea i was upset nothing but straight oil flavor