Medmama

I think i might be done ordering from Medmama idk about everyone else, but they are having issues. I understand being subbed, but i said if subbed i wanted Sundae Driver and they gave me OG. Then i got literally no freebies. Idk what happened i just ordered a 1/4 of discount smalls.

Comments

• Last smalls from MedMama, I ordered 1/2 and 1/2 to make a zip. They just mixed it all together into a vacuum sealed clump and it was very hard to distinguish between the 2 strains :-1: . And lately no freebie anymore.

• edited July 2020

At least you got something man. I've said it from the beginning MedMama is by far the lesser of the two in terms of selection and service. I've never missed a freebie from Loud on 30+ orders from them. And as I stated in an earlier thread MedMama substitutues too much! I think I may have written no subs on my loud orders 3 maybe 4 times as a "just in case measure", when ordering late.

But, the other rest of the time I still got what I asked for. I've gotten what I asked for from Mama once outta at least 8 different orders. I'm just now complaining about it since I'm seeing other customers having the same issue as us!

• I get what I order, or part of it. I just think their quality control went down some. MM has lightning fast ship times normally, so I stick with them.

• @theunleet Maybe my expectations are just up there in weight considering Loud has set the bar so high. Don't get me wrong, I've seen dozens of great reviews for Mama as well but I like getting exactly what I paid for. Right now Mama just isn't doing it for me. And I have an order out right now from her that's 7 days in and I have yet to recieve it and to add to it I ordered the Smalls and I'm expecting the bottom of the barrel at this point. Might get lucky though who knows?

• The Gelato 33 was amazing and the best bud i have had on the whole site, but besides that its been very ehhh

• I appreciate both services. However it's apparent to me and others that Loud has better weed. In terms of service they have both been somewhat slower recently but that's understandable with all the issues going on. I will say this though. The last order of bubba smalls I got from medmama really put me off. It gives me bad heartburn and stomach problems but its only that strain. I smoke black cherry soda and im fine. A couple of orders back I ordered "the one" from mama and I have no doubt I got 2-3 different strains in one bag just mixed together. Im sticking to loud from now on as well.

• I'll admit the Super Silver Haze I got from MedMom before wasn't as good as I expected. I thought maybe it was mixed up with SSH CBD weed by error because the CBD weed will still have THC. Got high though, just wasn't intense as I was hoping.

But I order from both shippers so I don't have all the packages coming from one spot.

• The only problem I ever had with the shippers was a completely wrong order, but it turned out good because I didn't get the crap everyone else was complaining about.

No complaints since then.

• edited July 2020

Goodness I’ve always received a sample from Mama..usually I get what sample I requested too. I’ll take it as a blessing. I think COVID has everything scrambled..I’ve also received some amazing flowers from Mama too...Mother’s Milk OG, GSC, Blueberry Muffin, Lemon Tree, Wedding Cake, Violet Vixen..the list could go on. I will say if you want to ensure quality from Mama order premium. Never had a premium that didn’t deliver from her.

• I used to always receive a free sample with MedMama but over the past few Months I have not had a sample. I think I got one last time but it was melted. Not complaining though. I have never had an issue with MedMama and that is usually who I order from. However I don’t order much flower. I just ordered MedMama do sidos flower Sunday so I will review at that time

• @superman38NC They had the Gelato 33 which was amazing, but i also tried Vanilla Frosting which was a premium and it was very ehhhh to me. Still good though, but was it $180 good? Idk

• I tried all kinds of stuff from MedMama, some good, some bad. I have had 2 orders where I split an ounce and they just mix everything together. Just hard to pick through buds that are the same color :disappointed:

• Got my MedMom order today! 11 days total. Very pleased. I also received a freebie joint.

Please keep those discount smalls available!

1/4 of Orange Soda OG [discount smalls]. Just 1 puff from my bowl and I'm high and relaxed. Great stuff!

4g of Tangie Hash. Super excited about this one! Save this one for tonight. It's super packed in there in the case so I'll have to be careful handling it. I haven't had hash since the Canadian mail order days.

• @greatspirit the hash isn’t as dry as it looks. It stones the shit out of me!!

• I placed my first mama order. Weight was there but loud definitely goes the extra mile in comparison. The diamonds are good. But my expectations well exceeded the result. I got what I paid for but no freebie..... I probably will. No definitely will be sticking with loud. I've order there times from them and have been beyond satisfied with there service. And have received my freebie Everytime. Still loud shout out to medicine man. Thank you for a legitimate service we can trust

• Haha medmama hit me wit the mid pack one time on a premium order of Mimosa It said that on the bag but I don't think I got what others had cuz some people loved it some said it had a funky smell i concur with the funk but my opinion is probably not correct i just know I judge how sticky it is how firm or dense the buds are how strong the smell is how is the taste im not big on the earthy spicy stuff i like a sweet and thick smoke and also when I zoom in on it I want too see trichomb city while I didn't like the Mimosa the shit was polluted with trichombs so I knew it was high grade but there was no and I do mean no stickiness to the buds it just wasn't my cup of tea