Zookies!!

Why oh why do I continue to look at this site 🤷🏼🤪..my wallet is hurting over the last week..somehow I keep finding ways to justify buying more..GSC and GG4 is two of my fav strains..Zookies mmmm had to order a 1/4

Comments

• Wow, @medmama bringing some heat...

• I know I want some of those Zookies SO BAD but I don’t smoke much flower so saving for the concentrates. Just ordered some more. I’ll order flower next restock. Can’t wait to see what the Zookies looks like!

• Sold out already. I got a little and will post pics and review when it arrives.

• missed the zookies.. trying hard to figure out if i need to "justify" something myself, sounds familiar @superman38NC !! you're not lying.. sad i missed the z0okies bc that was one of the ones i was interested in . . also lookin at the Jack and the Purple Punch

• @ChunksEggo8187 MedMama did bring the heat! All premiums look 💣..that Jack Herer looks crazy frosty..Quantum Kush is intriguing too..

Those zookies did go quick..figured they would..one of the rarer strains on here..been nursing my last GG4 nug..Zookies will be a nice replacement

• @superman38NC I almost pulled the trigger this morning on Zookies. I should have listened to my gut, 😆
    Its all good! Glad you got a 1/4. Of course I'll be looking forward to your pics & review.

• Just had the zookies found it locally it was very good . Mine was hevey on sativa side had me laughing my ass off after to small hits . Deffeley good genetics smell of mine was very skunkey burn ur nose so strong

• Alot of good sativa's have been around . Deff from out of state . Just love to see that box from medicine man gets additive

• @ChunksEggo8187 this site continues to deliver amazing products..the more rare strains like Zookies come & go within a few hrs..crazy..like you said you get those gut feelings, but good news is something else as equally amazing will pop up soon enough..I just received he Juicy Fruit and it’s a 9.5/10 for me..

@Winston thx for that info on Zookies..the aroma/taste description mentioned a lot of peppery/earthiness to it..not my most fav in that regards, but I’m hoping it hits like GG4

• edited September 2020

Well I started writing this 2 hrs ago...the Zookies arrived 😱..ordered a 1/4 and received about 6 or so nice medium size wry dense buds (pics below)..the budz are some of the stickiest I’ve received off the site..very light green in color and smells very similar to GG4, but not as pungent which I like. So happy I jumped on this quick..sorry to everyone else that missed it..hopefully it will return soon with similar quality! Now on the high..

This should have came with a warning! Lol this is a heavy hitter..again these buds are so sticky!..I should have waited till evening but I couldn’t resist..my tolerance is pretty high right now thx to this site and COVID..I didn’t finish a full bowl..I normally consume 1-2 bowls of most any of the strains off here..The last two hrs have been a nice blur full of laughter and being so happy it’s Friday going into a long weekend..Happy Labor Day to you all!! (Btw warning this batch of Zookies will slap you silly..this is not a wake and bake By all means..lazy afternoon or do nothing Kinda day..definitely more indica dominant which is what I like after a long week)

https://ibb.co/RPCGtzF
    https://ibb.co/ZKnqXrL

• Looks beautiful. Thanks for the review. Mine should be here soon and I wish I had ordered more.

• Nice! I appreciate the review and pics as always!

• I received my zookies today but I’m already baked on mound drop so will have to review it tomorrow I will say the nugs are covered in crystals I also received my purple punch and those nugs are beautiful