Gelato Jet Fuel Review

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

I received a split of this with Quantum Kush and this kicks Quantums kush ass at a quantum level.
I cant really comment on the smell because Medmama for some reason can never keep their nugs dank and idk why. I will say though the nugs of the Gelato Jet look good they definitely dont look much like the picture though im not getting really any purple looks at all. The hits are REALLY hard and i mean in a good way i just did half greens like always and i am beyond stoned. Its a really powerful Sativa that has a nice indica kick towards the end of its cycle. One thing with Medmama is they are the BEST at growing Gelato strains so far lol im sure Loud would make good ones too. I will post a picture later, but yeah its a really good buy, but at the same time you arent going to open the package and get as excited as you do when its Loud and you can smell it all the way in Africa.
I been smoking it since yesterday aswell and i like to play video games while im stoned so in a video game sense its really good because i had no anxiety and i had A LOT of fun and i havent had that much fun gaming in a while. I was laughing and doing dumb shit on Warzone lol it was great.
This is definitely the kind’ve strain where your head high is so good all you want to do is like sit in the back of a convertible with good music playing and drive around on a 75 degree day. From the way my eyes feel i think they are probably red lol its definitely got the potentcy of the PFL from Loud, but if its smell that you like dont order fron Medmama just in general. The highs are similar to PFL(Premium Fruit Loops) the big difference is the head high. Gelato JF has an unbelievably long head high. Its a good buy it really is make sure you put NO SUBS if you order it. They have another Gelato on there right now im sure thats good too. Anyway its great i hope other people get to enjoy it

Comments

• Hell yeah @BMan! Once again, I appreciate the review!

• Thanks man!!!

• @BMan hey man you think you could post a pic? I got some coming would love to see a picture of what it looks like it for real.

• These nugs are small, but i been smoking it and forgot to post the pic😂😂

• edited September 2020

@BMan Not really the color I was expecting. Am gonna be happy with it? Also, thanks for pics!

• @Theboyua I mean the high is absolutely insane in my opinion, but like the overall appeal and smell is nothing special. I was dissapointed on the smell and appearancd, but its pretty good. I just think im going to stick with Loud n Co for Premiums

• I just got some today....I'm looking forward to smoking it. Any pics?

• @bman I’ve said that same thing to myself about promos but I wanted to try a different shipper because of my other ship time problems that I’ve been having. But I’ll try to get one sent from somewhere else.

• Appreciate the review as well! @BMan. In your pic there are some purple variations it seems? Now I’m wondering about the 3 Scoops..did you grab the Gelato 41 Mama had by chance? I cannot even crack the jar in my house it’s so loud! Absolutely one of my fav’s now for afternoon/evening.

• No, but i should have gotten Gelato #41 because its a WAYYY better Pheno than #33 i just didnt want to buy premium at the time lol im not shocked at how loud it is. I mean it looks purple in the pic because i had the flash on, but its not appealing weed to me

• Gushers is veryyy similar to the gelato 41 in taste and high, which is expected considering it’s one of gushers parents, those gelato 41 buds are works of art though, freaking beautiful