Half G cart review: Goji OG, L&C

I received 2x half G carts of Goji OG cause i love to wake and bake, i usually order from MM considering i love her distillates and flower but loud had some indoor blue dream up at this time so i had to get some of that. The carts taste good and inhale nice but there is very little sensation when inhaling unless i rip a fat hit. As where compared to distillates from medmama i feel it on any size hit. The high from it is nice for a wake and bake but its def weak and not very potent, not sure if i got a ehh batch or what but the distillate used for the Goji OG is id say half the strength of the durban poison distillate i have. That being said the taste is almost like a fruity taste and the high does boost your energy and mood. its perfect for wake and bake just requires you to take more hits then you normally would to feel it. Also the first cart is half way done and it has yet to clog on me thankfully lol. I do use a kind pen jiggy that has a preheat function in it so it may be that.

Comments

• I've noticed that any cart I use is somewhat weak. Its just a different high and not worth the price anymore.

If I need to get really blitzed, then shatter or diamonds is the ticket.

• Damn that stinks some the carts I've tried almost had me tripping like a diamond of one I had knocked you on your ass although pretty sure was counterfeit unfortunately but just haven't found any like that in a while, some decent ones but not that level

• Hello everyone! First time user to the site, product was delivered very happy! Quick survey I get carts from the dispensary and they have a more natural taste when it comes to strains and their flavor profile. I ordered Biscotti from Loud and Co and noticed the terp profile was good it just didn’t taste like weed it had a more manufactured flavor to it. It certainly smacks and gets the job done medication wise just curious if anyone out there tried a specific cart that had a more plant like taste more natural?! Any help appreciated and with the large quantity and different shippers just thought I would check

• I’ve been sticking with shatter and diamonds too in those situations. I always enjoy the natural terps of shatter..