Would love lesser quantities.

Would it be possible for medmama or loud to reduce quantities for edibles etc. Like 2 tins for 80 on products now. Sometimes would like to try them. would do 1 for 40 as an add on. But not my usual thing. Also would love to see cookies by the half dozen instead of 12. Anyone else feel the same. MedBoy?

Comments

• I tell you what would be ridiculous (and has probably been suggested): sample packs! (For flower but maybe for edibles, too?)

• Think its medmama. There is a Valentines assortment right now. Bunch of different edibles. But not cheap lol

• It's not a cheap offering, because there are a number of edibles in it. In fact you get about 3 edibles plus the tin for free.

I like the idea about an add on product so will ask MB about that.

• this would be great especially for like the 1g cookie vape carts, if you could addon like 1 cart for 90 with your order if your order exceeds a dollar value of 100$ or whatever @medmama

• Love the add on idea

• edited January 2020

I would definitely add on items if that became an option. I like having a variety so adding on 1/8ths of flower or 1 cart/syringe would be great!