Boss

Ordered on oct. 29 and it just arrived. Finally. Lol. 4 days to Georgia.
And, wow. Looks and smells and smokes great. Light uplifting buzz. Large buds with nice colors. More late.

Comments

• Nice ordered some over weekend cause thought I'd seen a couple said they were surprised how good it was

• yeah. enjoying mine, definitely worth checking out. unique kinda gassy/sour smell, with a little floral twist but not overpowering . solid.

• Thanks for the follow up. Ya’lls descriptions are better than mine but right on...

• @v32Finish awesome thought bout space candy but though saw someone disappointed in it so leaned toward boss

• People said the LA Cheese was no good but the 1/2 ounce I got was supreme and the banana fire cookie is a force to be reckoned with.

• Interesting about space candy. I got a freebie space candy j.

• Yeah everyone has different body chemistry, the boss just looked really pretty and comments sounded better than thought I remembered bout space candy so went with it, almost thought about asking for split of the 2

• I have the space candy and it’s living up to its name! Stood in the kitchen for what seemed like an eternity wondering what I came in to get and next thing it was 3 hours later! Cooking dinner took forever but was super fun and relaxing! Lol. I sure don’t regret the purchase but may be lamenting about not pulling the trigger on a couple of the other standouts that are being mentioned. Apparently I’ve been ordering a lot lately, my Bitcoin balance is saaaad

• lol @Reshi welcome to the club. i had my fun for a couple months but sadly, had to dial it back. my time will come again.. lol.. (namely if/when i start getting my hours at work back)

glad to see you liked the space candy.. anything with space queen in it, i will always consider. i just went with the boss to have something different, and glad it worked out. best stuff i have had lately other than the dolato, which i'm trying to save

always curious to see what happens with the MM menu

• I'm waiting to get a few necessities taken care of, and if I can I'll pick up some space candy, myself. I liked space queen, and cotton candy, so the two together I should like as well

• that's kinda how i felt about getting the triple chocolate chip- stick to what you know/like! for me.. I know i like just about anything rooted from GSC , and OG is OG.. so even tho there are alot of other tempting choices, for some odd reason, that's the one that really spoke out to me, this time. but i have been eyeing the space candy as well (and the cotton candy OD before that)

• @v32Finish
    I really liked the od cotton candy
    It was definitely a nice chill high, but had enough "umph" to put me to sleep if I smoked before bed too.
    Plus, the nugs were really gorgeous, and better than some indoor I've had.

• man.. thanks for the description @MigraineWarrior79 . didn't see it til right now. i will definitely keep that in mind , sounds great. seems to be very well liked among the few that i've seen post about it

• @v32Finish
    You're welcome cheře!

• We puffed some boss today and swear you can taste the purple tones in it lol

• Just smoked a bowl of it and was great have a great high

• it's only gotten stickier -- and stinkier -- over the past week or 2 that i've been neglecting it and nursing my other couple favs.

i would definitely recommend the Boss. it's not quite what i'd call 'top shelf', but it's really close. (and i am admittedly kinda picky)

• I really liked what I've tried of boss, my buddy got some sitting with boveda