Greenhouse wedding cake?

has anyone tried the greenhouse wedding cake from Mama, I see no reviews here on it so just wondering, or has anyone tried the papaya punch

Comments

• Waiting on my pp

• @Ken_K waiting on some now.I will let you know when I have tried.my review will be from a rookie smoker I haven't smoked for 5 years but my anxiety is getting really bad.so I'm back to my medication. Il let you know

• @Kayla welcome! interested in the reviews on this, as well as a couple others. (mama's Mac 9, the Fruit Punch or whatever it's called, mendo, etc)

Thanks for letting us know how the wedding cake is, once you get ahold of it!

• The wedding cake is some nice stuff with a great buzz and smell taste is exceptional.wish I would have ordered more.I would recommend highly .beware your mouth will be watery once you open the last smell proof bag it fills the room.

• Ugh, another one they didn’t split for me and I missed out on the wedding cake. Enjoy @Kayla wedding cake is one of my favorites.

• I've never had an issue with them splitting 1/2s. What do you write?

• Wedding cake review: from medmama thanks guys!

Just arrived today, that warm fuzzy you get when you see out for delivery brings a smile!

Tried it out and two thumbs up.

Nice look, taste and feeling.

Thanks medicineman and medmama!

Will prob try loud next I like to alternate As both have been great.

Wedding cake is usually one of my favs.

Happy close to weekend all!

• @MikeyC i write half papaya punch half wedding cake. Or whatever I want split at the time. It was just overlooked.

• Sorry to hear that. Next time maybe list more options if something is out. They technically fulfilled what they had and played it safe.