Need some advice from MM, MB or any of you?? How do I consume the GG4 Distillate I bought??

Last week I bought 4 grams of GG4 distillate that was listed under the "concentrates" section. I figured that I could vape it like I do all of the vape refills I buy on here.
Well, what I received is just gorgeous, and has a lie sweet pine smell. The issue is that it is so thick, I don't know what to do with it. I am sure that if I try to use any in my oil vape tank, it will stop it up.
Is a really thick "Distillate" supposed to be dabbed, or can it be used in an oil vape????
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• mm.. i would think you could still use it, the vape oil i've gotten has been REALLY thick and has vaped just fine, but .. hoping someone else can reply and verify this. isn't that just distillate as well?

curious to see the answer to this. how did it come packaged? just in small containers, right, and not the syringes?

• This was a different product it seems and came is a small glass jar. I always order the syringes, and know how thick that stuff is. This stuff is at least 2 1/2 times as thick.

• Would probably be great for edibles if your into that. I think distillate is active already so you could just eat it as well.
    I think you could thin it with more terpenes such as dr extractor and such but that would be opening up another can of worms.

• You could dab it no problem as well

• I've also wanted to try some of the GG4 or Bubblegum but was worried about the same thing on how to consume it as id prefer to vape it but had a feeling it may be to thing for a 510 ccell cart. If there's a way to lessen the viscosity after receiving it i think id wanna try but yea thank you for this great subject question for our group @SecretStoner.

• I use it all the time and I prefer it over refill syringes. Get a honey oil collector syringe, take a blow dryer heat the distillate until it is easy to pull into syringe. You get a higher THC% and it's a helluva lot easier on the back of your throat. Enjoy it works great and won't clog your pen do it daily.

• There is no need to thin it out go to Honey Stick. Com and get a oil recovery kit it's reusable and if you have a cartridge go bad you can use it for it's intended purpose. Since the distillate is so thick you will notice that it will take longer before you have to refill it. I hope this helps your group