Blue Dream?

I miss this strain! Would be ECSTATIC to get some during Thanksgiving.... especially if they are going to do some deals!! ;) wouldn't mind Northern Lights as well.... with these 2 popular strains I'm sure you can't go wrong Medmama or Loud for bring them back! Take my money!

Comments

• A couple of classics!

• 2 greats... only had blue dream once and it was ok.. but it was kind of more.. mass-produced feeling type bud. i could tell that i liked the terp profile but that i didn't truly get to experience the best that blue dream has to offer :sunglasses:

• Loud had some Blue Dream a couple of months ago. The smell and effect reminded me of my weed days in the Dazed and Confused era. And I mean that in a good way. :)

• I know, I had some of it! But like v32Finish said, it was good but not better than the prior batch Loud had! I had a Blue Dream freebie joint on top of my Blue Haze order, and it was very euphoric and dreamy! Wishing that quality comes back soon, I'll for sure be waiting until then.

• Looking at the current menu, seems to be what one might call a "shortage" of options. Damn.

• White widow, haven't had since early 20s and that shit was insane back then best memory serves