Delta 8

Delta 8 seems to be a game changer for many prohibition states. Have you tried it? If so, what's your experience been like with it?

Comments

• I was at my dispensary last week, and they were selling delta 8 vape carts significantly cheaper than "regular" carts. I have no experience with them, but I've heard they're not as potent.

• I’m no expert by any means but within the last year I have completely replaced my usage of thc vape carts for daytime use, anxiety, social interaction, focus, etc. Granted, I don’t want to be “high” at work so the D8 is fantastic for me. You do get an ever so slight head buzz within a few draws but I’m talking mild, like maybe a small one hit, ya know? No red puffy eyes, maybe a little glassy still. Just enough something something to knock the edge off. The only brand I’ve ever tried is expensive, same as thc carts but, they really do work, for me and I didn’t experience any paranoia. Look it up on Reddit, there’s a lot of info out there. There’s a lot of trash out there too so be careful. The hits are hard, there’s little to no taste imo but the body and mind calm does the trick for daytime for me.

• Thanks, agingasian

• I tried it before finding MM. I could have it delivered, had a choice of different strains and products but still gave up on it and eventually found this. I really tried to make cbd and delta 8 strains work but I just don't get what I need from it.

• Works well when combining a delta 8 gummy with a regular. Otherwise doesn't last long enough and destroys tolerance.