Question about the medicated starburst.

I see they are 50mg each and the menu pricing is 12 pack for $130. Is that 12 packs of 12 pieces or one pack with 12 pieces. If it is 1 pack of 12 pieces @ 50mg each for a total of 600mg @ $130, imo its a bit expensive because you can get 2 500mg canisters of gumdrops for a total of 1000mg thc @ $75. Not bashing just trying to understand cause id like to sample the starburst 50mg but the price to THCmg seems excessive if that makes sense. Please anyone feel free to correct me as we are all her to help each other. Thanks S.H

Comments

• edited July 2020

@rasta0458 I believe it is one pack with 12 pieces for $130 which you're right is only 600mg whereas the gum drops and gummy bears both are at $75 for 2 containers contains 20 each of 25mg totaling 1000mg.

• There different products and different highs. I started out preferring the 25 mg starbursts, and now prefer the 25mf gumdrops in most flavors (you will develop preferences too).

• i recently had some 50mg starbursts and they seemed a bit weak. they felt more like 25 or so. i've had jolly chips in the past and i liked them and they were only 25. anybody else had any?

• I bought some 50mg starbursts like6 months ago and was really disappointed so I just never ordered any edibles again and just stick with the herb

• i wanna buy the 50 mg organic capsules but can't get anyone give me a review on them I hate to spend 250 dollars for bunk anyone bought? an are they worthless? please sombody respond tks