Breath Works or Caesar?

Looking for help from the community. I'm sitting here baked and indecisive, while only having the funds for one of these two beautiful buds.

Which one do YOU think I should snag? I plan to split whichever I get with xj13 so I have a good daytime/evening into night split.

Appreciate the input, hope your day is groovy!

Comments

• Sorry for posting twice. The electronic world isn't my forte

• That last batch of caesar looked like some fire.go back thru comment and you can find some pictures from customers. I know louds premium wedding cake is some fire

• I've gotten Caesar from Loud but it was premium. I'm sure the indoor version can't be too far off but who knows. For me, it was a potent body relaxer with a nice head high.
    I did a split of XJ-13 & Breath Works.

• @Kayla thanks for the advice, found a nice photo. The buds look fluffy and crystal-covered.

@ChunksEggo8187 I like that word potent, haha. I'm definitely wanting the strongest body relaxer of the two. Which is sounding like Caesar.

Thanks for the help!

Much Love

• No doubt! I'm looking forward to how the indoor looks. Please let us know. 😃

• @FancyGlass_BluntyAsh the most potent bud i've had off this site in the past 2-3 months is the wedding cake Loud has up right now.

i know there's alot alot of great strains , and the premium price tag is kinda ehhhh. but it's just on a different level than literally everything else i have right now

i just re-read and kinda realized that this info doesn't pertain to the question of a "vs. " between 2 specific strains, but i feel like i gotta put it out there

no matter what happens, good luck & have fun! lol

@ChunksEggo8187 i remember that batch of Caesar, it sounded amazing!

• The gmo had been but that Jupiter might gave a run for its money but had to try bb octane before its gone after hearing it praised multiple times

• @v32Finish I write notes about every strain and yes, I remember that batch. Definitely some dank. I know I've had some hits/misses just because I like to try new strains. But I also love reading reviews from you wonderful people, & when someone says something like you do about a certain strain, I notate that too. 🤣
    I've been ordering 1/2's and doing splits to save some money, but I think I'll break down & order some premium Wedding Cake.