Kief..

Is the kief worth buying from here and does it go good with an arizer

Comments

• I never have ordered the Kief before until last order. Will arrive tomorrow. Will only top bowls or try to make moonrock. Will update on potency tomorrow.

• I use the kief I collect with my grinder mainly as bowl toppers. It does supercharge your hit for sure. Never vaped it but it should vape fine. I would add some ground bud to halfway add your keif then top off the oven with ground bud. Set to your favorite temp and happy trails.

• Gotten it couple times and was happy with it both times

• @Zackarrry it will vape fine..the only problem being if it's ground to fine it's going down the tube.

• I put a layer of flower then kief then more flower in the elbow and the sandwich keeps kief in and get nice rip

• @Vapedad78 your absolutely right, my post earlier was a little off base. I use a ddaves wand with the shorty so no elbow packing. More of a direct draw your vapor isn't hitting the top of your elbow. So you don't get that dark spot where your vapor hits the top of your elbow. That's vapor your losing to to the 90° angle the DDave wand comes up at about a 40° cutting down on loss.

• I'll have to try the wand on the shorty then cause usually 3 Lil elbow packs and I'm done for night besides maybe take a rip off the seahorse or pen for an extra boost

• I agree..man I just got tired of elbow packing. Somehow it started to feel like the dreaded work lol. I know exactly what you mean, just a few pinches really set's the mood. I use my puffco for that extra boost of potency.

• Yeah I'll have to pull out the wand for a Lil compare and contrast experimenting now lol sometimes I just open a pre roll j and empty in elbow, skips the grinding step

• @Vapedad78 do you just pack your basket screens then switch them out? When I do want a longer session that's what I do. It's a nice little life hack lol.

• @MNTDWLER , I will now lol thanks

• @Vapedad78 I ordered a extra set of basket screens when I first got my EQ so I could switch out strains like little jelly beans lol.

• I like it, pre packed grass baskets 🧺 lined up ready to load. Sounds like a solid game plan