Master kush went Fast!!! 😱

edited April 2021 in General

Anybody else waiting on Master Kush??

I ordered on 4/20 but it was on the menu for like a minute. Must have sold out immediately!

Comments

• Master kush, gg4, wedding cake and mammoth skunk went up first. Then came the premiums and some others.

• I ate an edible that morning that knocked me out before the 4/20 code was even posted. Randomly woke up and seen the menu, grabbed the Master Kush and GG4 and went back to sleep. It wasn't until I came back on the forum that I realized I apparently woke up at just the exact right moment lol.

• I’m waiting on Wedding Cake myself. Hopefully it’s close to the last batch, but that was premium not indoor. We’ll see🀞🏼. I’m anxious to get a report on the MK @Joha. Hope it arrives quickly and no sub for ya!

• Hopefully it's just as strong with less of the look

• I blinked..one minute it's there and then it's gone πŸ™„. That's what I get for not hitting it right off, it disappeared right before my very eyes. Oh well I still did pretty good...I think lol, we'll see if anything else disappears. Hopefully I didn't get subbed on my concentrates. I will order the master when he shows up again, so hit me up if you see it before me. πŸ˜‰πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€