twisted tea and dabs at 8am changed my life

lol at least on weekends

Comments

• Enjoy your 8 a.m. indulgences my friend we only have so many weekends in our lives not to. πŸ˜‰

• @Zackarrry

🀣🀣🀣 That's soooo my new friend across the street from me! She's like "fuck it, it's the weekend. I deserve to treat myself for getting through the week!" as she chugs her twisted tea, and hits my nectar collector.

I met her during the aftermath of hurricane Ida while outside, and cooking. Haha

• @MigraineWarrior79 That's great, in the aftermath of destruction come the front porch canna buddies of tomorrow. πŸ’šβ€Much love our warriorπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

• hahaha yeah it was great went to the national bluegrass festival in winfield and it was amazing so many great pickers in one spot

• New Billy Strings album dropped

• @MikeyC I know right just it the other day bro. I missed him in wichita I think last week I was pretty upset about it lol

• edited October 2021

@MikeyC one of my favorites ![](Watch "Billy Strings - Dust In A Baggie | OurVinyl Sessions" on YouTube
    ) But what I like just a little more is his homage to Jerry 😊 ![](Watch "Billy Strings nods to Jerry Garcia, "Loser" 8/6/21, New Haven, CT" on YouTube
    )

• I just missed him live