Oders

Is anyone else having problems receiveing orders I never won't over 4 to 5 days In past 6 yrs. also don't know if informed delivery is right it says wating on package. On my 9th day right now from loud

Comments

• Same here informed delivery might not be workong

• edited April 2020

same here, i dont think informed delivery is working right. i have also been waiting on a loud order for a while now. it never went over 5 days for me either in till last months order.

• Just received order from MM today it tracked on informed delivery.

• I put in an order last week (Thursday) and as of this morning (Tuesday) a shipping label hasn't even been created which is very abnormal- normally see the label created within 24-48 hours of placing order- it may take 5-8 days from then to get the package, but the label is always created quickly- this tells me that either informed delivery isn't working correctly now, or there is an issue with my order.

• Same here, placed two orders last week ,one Monday ,one Wednesday ,got Mondays package tracked half ass on id, no shipping lable created yet for second package

• I place order on March 30 th. A shipping label was created on April 1st and it still says wanting on package hasn't changed.very unusual my orders always arrive within 4 to 5 days am wondering if mail is delayed in that area.

• I ordered from medmamma on March 30 and label was created on the 1st. ID says still waiting on pkg. They always deliver but this is the longest that I have had to wait. Any comment Medboy to ease our mind?

• Same here orderd on 30th from loud shipping label on April 1st and Id says still wanting on package this is the longest iv ever gone without rec'd package

• Dang I ve been messaging mm from last thrusday with no response about order too longest wait so far

• Same here order from loud on Monday the 30th lable on April 1st informed shows no activity still waiting on package. 9 days including weekend

• @Winston : same here. ordered on the 30th, still nada!

• Same here i ordered on the 27th of March and the on the 2nd of April and still nothing ?

• Let me know if urs changes and I will do the same

• Will do 👍

• What's more frustrating,seeing your package shipment label created awaiting package for days,or seeing nothing on informed delivery?ordered last week, Tuesday or Wednesday.

• I vote for "seeing nothing." All indications point to a major traffic slowdown--but not a stop. Breathe deep.

• The sale likely caused a rush as well as the new strains plus I wouldn't be shocked if every step in the process is slower these days. Gotta imagine USPS is short-staffed too

• Also its almost 420 so more orders for that as well i would suppose

• Take a look at what is happening in Michigan:
    https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/04/michigan-mail-delivery-slows-as-coronavirus-hits-postal-service-workers.html

Also, the USPS has granted 80 hours of paid leave to non-career employees for issues related to COVID-19. I'm not sure what "non-career" actually entails, but many post offices might be seeing a shortage of employees which might be contributing to delays.

• edited April 2020

informed delivery does more harm than good. Its very unreliable especially now. All it does is stress you all out.

Delivery services have slowed down from the virus. Even amazon prime is warning to expect longer waits.

That said I put in one order before the sale and one during and they both came very fast.

The important thing to remember is that if you received a payment confirmation from mm, you can be sure that means your order has actually been received and will definitely ship.

• Did anyone hear anything back yet? Come Friday will be 3 weeks for me.

• 2 weeks for me on Friday and 5 days on the other ?

• No sign of Informed delivery on recent order. USPS is also having funding issues as of now so corners may get cut. I did stock up earlier for a month supply, thinking that postal services would slow/stop because of this virus.

• I stocked enough Vapes for 2 years ! Incase something like this happened ! But I'm always trying to stay ahead and and get more.

• Mm responded says all is good