Oder

Medboy I placed order on 30 of March I did get payment confirmation & a label was printed on the 1st Wich still shows wanting on packing from shipper . Mail past today I didn't recd anything . Am really in need of this product if you can help . I sent email msg on cantact form yesterday . I know I will rec'd never been let down in 7 yrs thank you.

Comments

• Wait for two weeks to past 10 business days before responding mm cant do anything until then

• Ok thanks . Just like everyone else's iv always got what I ordered for 7 yrs now . Mm always deliverys

• Winston we have experienced some definite issues with getting stuff delivered as fast as usual. It is a little unusual to have to wait that long. Please give it another couple and write to medboy directly using the contact form on the site if it does not arrive. thanks! -mm

• Thanks mm

• @Winston: I placed an order on 3/30 that arrived yesterday so don't lose hope. I'm sure this virus is the culprit. Best of luck to you.

• Thanks coldstone. I need the good luck right now been rough. Happy ester

• @Winston, I received my order on Friday from Medmama and it tracked on ID. I ordered on the 30th. So it did take some time. Take care.

• @Skholla Thanks buddy that helps hope mine shows this week

• @Skholla I will let you know soon as I recd it take care .