Vape options seem VERY expensive?

I get 1g vapes from $35-$50 each on the street and are good quality. I’ve ordered vapes from here and they are of equal quality, but are SO expensive. I wanted to order some live resin vapes and couldn’t believe it. How do I get them so cheap if they are so expensive on here? I like the variety from the site though bc my local guy only has 1 or 2 options at a time. Makes me wonder what prices everybody pays from brick and mortar dispensaries.

Comments

• In California you can find 1g "house" brands for 20, in Illinois for the same thing over 100. Live resin is 55 in California, these prices are from last year when I was searching.

• 78.9% of those who order from this site are NOT in a legal state. Did you try those street carts with the vitamin E? Be careful of bronchiolitis obliteran.

• @antfuzz the carts I get are packaged from CA dispensaries, so idk honestly. No problems so far.

• “ I get 1g vapes from $35-$50 each on the street” you said you got them on the street, packaging means diddly squat.

• @antfuzz very true. If I die I’ll let you know.

• Yes, please keep us posted on your mortality.

• edited March 2022

@PolkHighStar
    Half gram from despensary in california with official state stamp. It's gotta have the stamp to be authentic. Very strong distillate.
    $30 sticker price plus tax