No payment confirmation.....I hope they will work with me and look for it.

Has anyone else had trouble getting their confirmation email that they received payment? I never have, until today -- I paid through Coinbase as usual. Coinbase says the transaction is complete -- but I've gotten no confirmation. Its been Five hours. I have contacted medboy and sent him a screenshot of the Coinbase page saying the transaction was complete. Copy and pasted addy they gave me. Searched high and low my email and I don't see it. -- what have others done in this situation? I recall seeing a RED LETTER notice on order page about what to do if you doh't get confirmation in three hours -- and I don't see it there anymore. It just sucks. I hope I don't have to order again. I hope they will make an effort to see what happened -- butI don't know.

Comments

• The confirmation email can be broken, sometimes. Check the blockchain link that they gave you for the transaction. If it shows 2 transactions, with final balance 0, then they have received your stuff and you don’t need to worry.

• I don't know what you mean by block chain -- that's what I read about in that notice. Can you elaborate? I'm familiar with the site.
    PLEASE. Thanks,

• you mean the addy I copy and pasted? I have that. But I don't have any link that I know of - - I've been with them for four years, so Its kinda weird. Thanks for commenting.

• I went to blockchain -- and there are two transactions and a zero balance --so they got it -- lots of posts about this and it's bugging those folks. I think I screwed up the payment by adding an extra number on bitcoin -- but it's enough to pay for it -- but it could delay my shipment.... that's what the site says, anyway -- it was only a few dollars or cents off --Oh well,, I guess Ii'll start looking on INFORMED DELIVERY soon. Merlin was quick last time Thanks again.

• @jaywire contact medboy via email to confirm that you sent enough, if you’re worried.

• edited April 2022

thanks-- actually I overpaid by 3 $-- and have emailed medboy == but then again, --- on IF I already see a SHIPPING LABLE created for me....Just a pre shipping label - but that. shows it got through.....so I'm not gonna worry about it. Thanks again for your help.

• @jaywire sweet. Happy to help. Yeah, sounds like you’re good to go.