Baby yoda

This is some great flower... Nice chunky buds... The smell is sweet and clean with some funk on the back end. They way u would think an old forest would smell. The high is heavy and relaxing but not overwhelming unless you over do it then I was sedated. It's taste was unique it was sweet and earthy but after a few minutes I swear it taste like the aftertaste of a menthol cigarette... Not in a bad way though. It was a pleasant flavor just funky... This is a strictly subjective review MMYV🙂. THANKS AGAIN MEDMAN AND CO...

Comments

• I meant YMMV 😂

• Beautiful!! Appreciate the pic & review!

• Great review. Gonna have to give it try.

• The bag appeal was great but I can't get desired effects off of it. I think something is wrong with me bc im having similar issues with apples and bananas.

• I really enjoyed the apples and banana, only got bout a bowl pack left unfortunately

• @Vapedad78 I enjoyed the apples and bananas also... Thought it was stellar!

• I mixed Baby Yoda with Mr Nasty and GellyBeanz and call it SVU. Damn good high.

• I also had the apples and bananas and thought it was 🔥. Sometimes the chemistry doesn't mix well with certain strains I've found. Hope you find something that works for your needs.