Merlin's Magical Shrooms Reviews?

Who has bought Shrooms from Merlin's Magical Meds? Reviews? How was your experience? How long did it take you to receive product?

Comments

• I’ve purchased shrooms from Merlin’s and have been very happy with what I’ve received and typically received within a week to the east coast.

I’ve tried their Makilla Gorilla which was friggen strong AF and their Burmese which is also very good.

• I ordered Golden Teacher since it's been a long time since I've done shrooms and I heard it's a good beginner strain. I received payment confirmation on June 2. Usually when I ordered trees in the past, by now I would receive confirmation from usps that a shipment is established but I haven't received anything yet. I did notice that GT is no longer up so I don't know if they ran out and maybe that's why it hasn't been sent. Would they send me the next best thing they have on stock or would they just wait until they have GT on stock to send it. Thanks for the review GoodVibes75. I will try those strains next.

• Did you receive your shrooms dried or did you have to dry them? @GoodVibes75

• Dried and ready to consume. Very clean product and packaged well

• I'm looking to microdose for the health benefits. I'm getting a coffee grinder to get it to powder. Will it be dry enough to grind or should I invest in a dehydrator? @GoodVibes75. Thank again

• Cracker crisp, no need to dehydrate further.

• Awesome! Thx bro!