Black Lime OG

I think this was a substitute selection for me. Nothing about the name or the description really resonated with me.

Indoor Black Lime OG
Is an indica dominant hybrid strain. The Black Lime high starts with a euphoric and uplifted onset that boosts your mood and leaves you feeling relaxed and happy with a pleasant tingly effect. This tingly body buzz will slowly creep its way through your entire body, leaving you feeling aroused and hopelessly lazy with body numbing effects. Because of its high THC level and powerful effects, Black Lime is ideal for treating experienced users suffering from conditions such as chronic pain, fatigue, depression, and headaches or migraines.

Of course, "high THC level" always resonates, to some extent. And I was curious. What does it taste like? What are its hopes and dreams? With these essential questions, I opened the bag and quickly found out: gear oil. It smells and tastes like freshly oiled tools on a bed of herbs. This is not a bad thing; every herb has its special day and a special place under then sun. Each is unique and important in the universe. And I like getting high in lots of different ways. So: good! I don't have any other strains with this property. It reminds me of herb from long ago, from the time before strains had names and stories.

Conclusion

Black Lime OG (indoor) is strong, and very pleasant, in its effects. I enjoyed a calm and pleasant sedation that was not paralyzing in any way. Sometimes I cannot appreciate the hash-like effects of an indica-dominant varietal; here, that was not the case. I had a very pleasing experience with Black Lime OG, an "opium den light" kind of vibe ensued after about an hour. The effects were enduring and I quite liked the taste--it was a welcome relief from some of the high octane, fruity strains I've been frequenting lately.

Comments

• I've had this before when I lived in Cali a decade ago. A few times actually. I do remember it tastes like fuel/oil/ink but it had pleasurably effects. Great review 👍

• Good window-staring herb...suitable for rainy days. Just finished my stash and wanted to remember it. And now, a Haiku:

In memoriam
    you were a mistake, a sub
    I grew to love you

• I had it years ago when I lived in California. I really enjoyed the relaxing feeling yet I was able to hold conversations and slept like a baby! Glad to see it around.