P Haze

TacTac
edited July 20 in Product Reviews

Anyone got the Greenhouse - Purple Haze yet if so how is it . Are any other sativa off this new drop all look nice Thanks for any reviews

Comments

• edited July 25

New sativas incoming on my end today.
    @Tac

• Thanks

• I really want to try Purple Haze. I usually just try things n don't ask anyone else. But has anyone got it from here and how is it? I just want it to be Purple Haze like the song. I'm huge fan of Jack Herer. Merlins Premium looks great. The outdoor I've gotten before was on point. I really liked Black Jack from here years ago. The Purple Haze looks like it should and looks great. If anyone has an opinion on it, it's always welcome. Thanks.

• You'd probably like the indo purple Thai, guess since like heirloom Sativa or whatever, the negative spaces between smokable active material leaving bare stem seems slightly more noticeable. Although the nugs aren't as fully covered end to tip as Indicas and hybrids closer to 5050 or more Indica leaning I've had, definitely doesn't take away from effects or quality of medicine and infact buds are far more colorful, or blanket of crystal and kief after more thoroughly inspecting under brighter light. Didn't leave me racy feeling or anxious either come to think.