Love Drops (MDA) Review

I've taken Love Drops on four separate occasions now, but seeing as this was the first time I've sourced them here, I figured that now would be the appropriate time to review them.

My dosage with each love drop experience has been around 1.5ml. The first time I took them was the second day taking sass in a row. It was almost overwhelming - I ended up in a cuddle puddle with a bunch of beautiful people, and just laid with them for hours in a beautiful sensory experience. Took 1g of mushrooms with it about an hour in and ended up in a very shamanistic space with lots of healing work being done through me on others.

The latest time (and with the drops sourced from here) I took them at 9pm with my wife in a hotel room that we rented. For the next seven hours we sat in the bathtub and laid in bed and ended up doing the equivalent of ten years of marriage counseling in one night. We figured out what was wrong with our sex life and managed to completely turn it around. We revealed deep, dark secrets to each other and confessed things that we were hiding from each other. There was no judgment, no shame, no fear. We had the most mind-blowing sex of our lives that night.

The next day was a bit down like it is with any heart opener, but nowhere near as bad as it would have been with MDMA.

This stuff is epic magic in a bottle. You owe it to yourself to get some.

Comments

• Also, a suggestion for the wizard: take down the photograph of the bottle on the website. It's the only result that comes up when google image searching it and reduces the security for both shipping and when a curious LEO runs a search on it when found on someone. If a photograph of the bottle wasn't on the website, this would be a totally safe and secure product!

• Thanks for sharing that sounds awesome except for the hotel bathtub part. I can't imagine the feeling of shrooms sass combo. Wife expecting and was debating testing some out solo since I'm growing impatient and curious but not sure if that's a good idea

• Also did you feel the need to use the bathroom during the onset as merlin mentioned?