Mushrooms first time

Just tried micro dose of hillbilly. 25 didn't feel much but only felt more at peace and not overthinking negative thoughts. Should I continue to micro dose or do like .5 I would like a bit of the psychedelic experience for healing purposes past trauma and anger issues..Any input greatly appreciated seems to help already 👍

Comments

• A healing experience like that happens arround 4-5 grams with a full blown trip. Micro-dosing is for healing the body. Macro-dosing is for healing the soul

• Thanks for the input I'll see if I can work my way up

• I would definitely not recommend 4-5 grams especially if you're just starting with mushrooms. If I were you, I'd start with .5 since you've already tried a quarter of a gram. See how .5 will make you feel, then work your way up as you go and make sure to take 'time off' in between it. After .5 do a full gram, then 1.5 for a great experience.

If you're looking to meet God, 5 grams would be more than enough. Also make sure you are in a good head space and around good people (or alone) in a good environment before you attempt higher doses.

Enjoy!

• Thanks loud took 1 gram today and felt it more felt like I was really stoned for a couple hours not too crazy though

• I like to share my only experience with mushrooms. It was a memorable experience. :smiley:

https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/2402/penis-envy