Blue Dream Trim

Noticed that this is priced favorably. Is it because the trim is full of stems etc? Any reviews?

Comments

• I believe it’s priced favorably because it is in fact trim... 😯

• Ya I agree with that statement but I don't mind trim if it's just grinded up buds. But if anyone has bought it - is the trim full of stems?

• I saw someone say they ordered it but they likely havent received it yet. When they had it posted under concentrates at first, the description was a little different and stated it did not have any non active material( stems or fan leaves) so if that was honest there shouldnt be stems.

• @wcj8810 I haven’t tried it it but it looks like the shake you get at the bottom of a bag, doesn’t look like too many stems maybe a bit leafy though

• Trim shouldn’t have any stems. That wouldn’t make any sense. Id be pretty surprised to hear otherwise.

• I ordered some too but it hasn't came in yet. I'll post back when I get it in with pics.

• edited May 2020

It's called trim. Not popcorn buds. And no stems. "Trim" is what its name states. Trim comes from the leaves that grow close to the buds that growers "Trim" off so we have the pretty buds/flowers we love. These leaves are coated with THC as well.

• From the pics that looks like machine trim. I would buy some if I had money.

• @MizterNiceGuy Damn, I haven't heard popcorn buds in a long time. Back in the day I used to buy a lot of popcorn buds because it was decent priced and better than the reggie shwag everyone else had. We used to be able to get brick that was dark green and had decent potency also, but the popcorn was where it was at around there. Gotta love small towns..

• Just kicking this one up. Anyone bought this yet, and how is it?

• It’s trim. Not stems. There’s no seeds. And if you’re looking to make it’s concentrates or edibles or just don’t want too intense of high, it is perfect for that. Some people like it to roll joints. It’s still quality stuff coated with Trichromes.

• @Theboyua I was thinking of buying some to roll up but I was worried about the quality. You are saying its good enough quality to roll up ? Does it still get you high as bud would ?

• Treat it as "low quality" bud. Shake even.

• Well, I went ahead and ordered some. At that price, it's worth a shot. :)

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 I think it’s good enough to roll up into joints especially joints that you’re taking to a social setting that you’re going to share. Now if you’re taking bombs at home of the regular stuff, you’re obviously will not get as high. But it’s still a really nice high, and it’s perfect for edibles and joints. I have friends that Just smoke it and love it they just don’t have as high tolerance as I do. I like to make homemade concentrates out of it. It works well for that. And if you screw up learning how, oh well it’s not that much $. I got to say it’s really nice to have just for back up, for a rainy day, especially at those prices. And there are some little small buds mixed in. Or at least their old batches did, I haven’t had this batch yet, I have just a 1/4 on the way. Just one man’s opinion don’t come back and yell at me if you order it and don’t like it. Lol!! Just don’t be thinking you’re getting premium bud like some of you guys do. It’s that price for a reason. But it’s still a nice quality product IMO...peace friends.

Ps. Couldn’t hold off on the GREAT (I know its “Grape”) Ape! It’s niiiiicccceeeee......

• @Theboyua good to know I hear that grape ape is a heavy hitter

• I do like the price even though its trim but more reviews of quality would be the deciding factor for many of us.

• Received some blue dream trim this morning. Very fine. Perfect for joints or topping off bowls.

One large bong rip put me on the couch for hours. Not sure if it’s the potency or the fine grind, but for me the high is on par with MM’s regular strains.