Best sativa strains?

What are some of your go-to sativa strains from the site? I tried a few indica strains and they knocked me out good, but I'm just looking for something more energizing.

Comments

• Super Silver Haze...Super Lemon Haze...those are two I like a lot.

• Definitely Super Lemon Haze!

• Cinderella 99 when it becomes available.

• Space Queen, now on Loud's menu. Never tried Cinderella 99 but I would like to. Next best thing would be one of its descendants...

• @georgetirebiter lol of course just a couple of hours after I put in my order. I missed out on the new strains

• Ordered the space queen premium last year before using “no subs” and received something else..was really bummed but life moves on 😀..curious to see what pic is put up this time..last time the pic looked out of this world..

• @maryjanelover11, I'm hoping the menu will have some stability--you know, where a strain is up there for awhile. It seems to me that recent menus have had very little inventory behind them, at least for a number of strains.

• Btw if your looking for something energetic I think SLH is an excellent choice..I currently have 3 diff batches of it..2 from here and 1 my own..absolutely ❤️ that strain...if Mimosa or Violet Vixen comes back both of those are great choices too..can’t go wrong with a good sour diesel or XJ-13 either..

• @georgetirebiter either that or people are buying a lot of weed these days

• I rec'd c 99 back during Thanksgiving it was very loud smell was like sour d. And high was also . Ordered a sec batch it was totally different smell was of fruit instead of the fuel smell. Also it was a lighter green with not as meney red hairs as first round . Still good just wasn't the same as first oder not as strong of a head high and less energy.

• Over four years ago, Loud had indoor Acapulco Gold and indoor Maui Waui. In 2018, he also had indoor Pineapple Express and the great Outdoor Dutch Hawaiian (2018) - All were better than the strains available now IMO... In fact, the Acapulco Gold was even better than the imported Acapulco Gold I sampled in the 1970s and 1980s. And Medicine Love will forever remain the top MM shipper by far IMO .... He had the best domestically grown strains in US Cannabisdom, especially the extraordinary genetically authentic Maui Pineapple Chunk strain over a six month time period (2017-2018). Other hits from Medicine Love included Durban Diesel, Sour Tangie, and the wildly psychedelic Lemon Diesel... Wish any of these great Sativa strains was available in 2020....

• @agingboomerfl Medicine Love? Was this a former partner, they sound awesome, what happened to them?

• @maryjanelover11 , you make a good point. Could be increased demand. Could be a combination. Anyway, I like knowing I can try something before pushing a button on big bags.

• Dudes and dudets... the master kush is fucking CRAAAAAAAAAAAy. I am so damn high right now but not a deep high that makes me sleepy. I feel like I could conquer the world in this state. excuse the profanity but i am so fucking high whollly fuckkkk. This bud is insane. I didnt think any bud would top that blue berrymuffin for a while but master kush came out of no where with the haymaker and got that KO baby OMG !!. The smell, the look and specially the high all 10/10 for me. The buds are gorgeous I cant wait to upload the pics... I haven't been this high in a long long time.... Ive surpased waynes world lmfao. Im in no mans land zoned in af

• edited May 2020

Jaeger...

Elvis has left the building.

• To all, Medicine Love was my top shipper on this website for a couple years. His products were even better than Loud's outstanding strains. There used to be 3 shippers for flowers, they were known as Shipper #1, Shipper #2, and Shipper #3- The aliases arrived later - about 3 years ago.

• Yes, I would get a nice thank you message from ML saying you were supporting the small growers with your purchase included in the box. And yes his merch was awesome. That's not discounting whats been coming out the last 6 months from MM and L&Co. The variety is unsurpassed.. This site is a godsend for those who need their meds but need to remain anonymous as well. Bless you all.

• So whatever happened to Medicine love ?

• It wasn't but maybe 1 year ago that MedLove was here. He/she did ship some nice product.... in those funky Chinese take-out containers....

Hey @medman where is Med Love? Is all well? Are you gonna comeback oneday? We miss you.

• I could be wrong, but I thought someone said MedLove retired on the forums here?

Sounds like they were pretty awesome

• Was Medlove the one from Oregon? I love Oregon.

• I do believe so. Oregon has some amazing products.

• I get quite a lot of bud from Oregon from a buddy of mine. Really nice bud growing in that state especially the southern half.

• Sativa strains tend to knock you out? Need something more energizing, you say? Two words: Green Crack. Speaking of which I hope I see this strain on the menu again soon.
    https://www.leafly.com/strains/green-crack

• @Stab_Snipers The outdoor Green Crack from L&C last year was amazing!

• Sativa tend to give me anxiety but I like Blue Dream and Sour Diesel