Grape Ape review (with pictures)

Another awesome strain by loudnco. The buds are loaded with trichomes and look great. The buds are not too dense but did get denser as I've kept them in the dark. The smell reminds me of vanilla grape, its a really nice smell. The taste is okay and so is the flush. Its a heavy indica for sure. It will help you go to sleep if that's what you are looking for. Overall another great strain !

20200605-005805 20200605-010007 20200605-005722

Comments

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 's Grape Ape Pictures

• Thanks bro I couldnt figure out how to do it

• I wish they had more 😭 I did snag some grape ape vape refills so I’m hoping it’s good.

• @cancerwarrior they will probably have more in the future be on the look out. Its a great strain for sure

• Wow looks like I missed out!

• The Grape Ape is 🔥..has a really sweet grape-ish candy aroma..love the body high..I could smoke this all night..well until I fell asleep..definitely leaves your eyes feeling heavy

• Next time it’s up, I’m on it

• @jackalope1978 definitely try to snag some its top quality stuff, I love it I regret only getting a q. I will admit tho that I love the sour pink grapefruit kush even more. I cant stop smelling it. It smells Godly.

• @superman38NC That's a great way to describe it. The smell is exactly that, a sweet candy grape

• @superman38NC Sour pink grapefruit is my number one for smell

• @cancerwarrior did your grape ape refills come yet? I almost got that one but went with lemon cake instead. Just came in actually.

• @maryjanelover11 the Sour Pink Grapefuit is definitely awesome too! Taste great smoked..got a gram of that from a sampler

• @superman38NC Its delicious ! In everyway !

• @Bobs_Vagana Why do you prefer oil over herb ? Is it a health thing or does it get you more high?

• I definately see what all the buzz is about now. My friend and I had his neighbor stop by who isn't an experienced toker. I don't know how the hell he walked home lmao.

I could swear I read a review about feeling like an 800 pound gorilla after smoking grape ape or it was in a description somewhere. I could relate with that feeling lol.

• @Jdtokes Im smoking up my last gram right now. Waiting on my "the one" outdoor strain from Medmama, expected delivery is Tomorrow (knock on wood). Grape ape is amazing if they have more of it in the future I will definitely be grabbing some again!

• @maryjanelover11 Yep. I will grab some next time. I didn't order any and what I got was put in my order instead of what I ordered. At least it exceeded my expectations. I also got p.grapefruit which I already had, so I knew it would be good.

But yeah, really good. Happy high. Talkative. Body high was almost like being drunk. Lol

• @Jdtokes Exactly! I noticed I felt drunk smoking it a few times lol

• Update: My "the one" came in from medmama. Some of the best outdoor ive ever smoked. They even sent me a freebie of shatter (.25G). The one really is a great strain. Im high af... Its an old school type of bud I don't know how to describe it. Im going to give it some time to cure a bit more and Ill be doing a full review with pics.

• @maryjanelover11 I've been smoking for years but my wife quit a while back for her job. She doesn't like it when I stink up the house, and I don't blame her. Some of this herb is loud AF. I love vape carts and any kind of concentrate really because it only takes a tiny booger size to do the job. If it's good wax or live resin you can taste the terps and the flavor is so pure.

• @Bobs_Vagana Medmama sent me a sample of shatter on my last order. Got me FRIED AF and it tasted amazing indeed. So clean. I think I might start smoking more wax/concentrates

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 I LOVE shatter and wax. Haven't tried the diamonds yet, but plan on it soon. With shatter and wax it's all about the temp you vape it at. If it gets too hot you'll destroy all the terpenes and it'll taste like ass. I actually use a portable e-nail called Sutra DB and heat it around 650 degrees. I also have a small rig with a banger that requires a torch, but don't use it much The lower the temp the more flavor typically. But too low and it won't vape at all.

• I have been taking the shatter and doing cold start dabs I just take a little chunk and throw it in the banger with the cap and once it starts melting I start to hit it. Tastes amazing this way and my banger stays fairly clean.

• @Bobs_Vagana I topped it on top of green and hit it in a bong using a lighter. Is that okay or will it destroy the terpenes or thc?

• @maryjanelover11 anytime you put a flame to it you're destroying precious terpenes. You're still enhancing your bud with extra THC which is nice, but you're not going to get the same flavor compared to vaping that same bowl of bud topped with the oil.

• @Bobs_Vagana ok ill remember that thanks bro