Best Edible

Hi everyone ,

I would just like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the edibles provided. Is it worth the money or no? Which edibles have you tried and how do you like them? What do you recommend? Can’t wait to hear your feedback 😃

Comments

• MedMama’s gumdrops and saltwater taffy are both excellent!..the taffy is fast acting..gumdrops are easier to handle and split if needed..

• Medmamas gumdrops are preferred right now. My wife and I have had several orders of the medicated starbursts from loud, and also the taffy, gummy bears and jolly chips.

• I have a drawer full of freebies if anyone wants them. I get them when I forget to tell MedMama "freebie joint preferred."

Somehow I never forget to tell Loud that. Perhaps it's because I'm still getting Gorilla Glue #4 freebie joints (and MAC!!!). Highly motivating to get that right in the comments...

• @georgetirebiter I mention for freebie to be "at shipper's discretion". Gummy or Taffy every time. They don't work on me to well.. I have to start being specific now.

• I try to never complain about freebies..my experience MedMama 99% of the time will give you the sample bud you ask for..Loud seems to be like I am with my kids sometimes..”you get what you get” lol..

• After making my own gummies, I'm bias to those.

Loud has some nice 50mg and medmama has some good gum drops. The others on the site don't affect me as much.

• edited June 2020

Gum drops all the way. I'd imagine they are one of the only candies that won't arrive melted currently. So far I've tried the watermelon, strawberry, and lemon gum drops. All are stellar. Somewhat of a dank taste, but I like it lol. The fruit flavoring seems very natural and isn't too overpowering.

• Gumdrops all the way! I order them frequently and they are tasty and easy to break up as mentioned before. @georgetirebiter I’m interested in your edibles because I don’t smoke 😊

• No love for louds cookies. My all time fav.

• Omg thank you guys for the feedback . I will definitely be trying the gumdrops and I’ll let y’all know

• @SpongePail i was just going to ask about the cookies . I’m glad you brought them up lol. Do you recommend taking half of it as a first timer or should the whole cookie do?

• I go for a whole. But i also have big tolerance. Friend who does not smoke ate one and cursed me out about an hour later. So i guess it depends on the person.

• Even though not an edible, you should definitely try the bath salts. They are definitely worth the buy.

• @HighLady I'm actually intrigued how the bath salts work.

• I requested a cookie from loud once or twice but they only have sent me joints or absolutely nothing.

• edited June 2020

Yeah loud used to send the 25mg little ginger snap 🍪 freebie. Miss those.

• Hey @HighLady , how do the bath salts actually work ?

• Thank you for the advice @SpongePail . I have moderate tolerance so I’ll probably go for the half first then up it if I need to when I try it

• Damn @MikeyC , and I love ginger snaps . I’m sad they took that away

• I'm a fan of max strength gingins or chimes... Would totally order ginger snap edibles.

• @georgetirebiter Sure, I'll take 'em. :lol:

• Do the cookies come individually wrapped or in a bag? My concern is that if I get a dozen, most will get stale before I can enjoy them. Do they freeze well?

• Loud n Co - Cookies (The BEST!)
    Med Mama - Gum Drops

• Cookies and they freeze just fine.

• edited July 2020

Thanks SpongePail

• The saltwater taffy is pretty good. Listing shows 20 pieces but you really get 25 pieces. It doesn't melt in any hot conditions so its perfect for shipping. I'm still new to editable's so i'm trying to understand the effects of the mg dosage method. The Gumdrop's are a favorite from many people here but do not ship well during the hot weather seasons as they melt into a giant blob. The gumdrop's are flavored but they do have a very skunk flower taste with little of the flavoring taste but they def perform well when consumed. Many of use are still interested in the coffee but not enough people have tried it to get a review of it effects.

• @MizterNiceGuy, the bath salts will go a long way if you add in some other bath salts. I added to my Dr. Teals. I also bought some CBD bath bombs to incorporate with them. Soaking for an hour with the mixture gave me a great relaxing high. I think they are well worth the buy. I plan to put in a special order for a bigger bag soon. My second soak I did also take a dab of some premium diamonds before relaxing, so that made the high even better. The bath salts are definitley a great addition to your stock.

• @HighLady Sounds like I need to try these bath salts to assist these migraine headaches I've been dealing with for over 10yrs. I'll take some tokes of a good indica, then soak in the tub with some of those salts, and hopefully the migraine will just slip away!
    @Delaware420 what you think?

• @MigraineWarrior79 I think that is a great idea. I’ll take lots of baths with pretty hot water and Epsom salts, CBD, and herbs and oils and All kinds of spooky fun stuff. I am sure medicine man‘s bath bombs and salts are amazing although I’ve never tried them. I will have to add it to my next order. I definitely think they’ll helpful for headaches.

• @MigraineWarrior79 and @Delaware420 they will definitely help with your migraines. I have sufferred with them since I was a little one. I also have seizures. The bath salts help me relax enough to eleviate the day. Every time I feel a bad migraine coming on, soaking in the salts helps a lot.