Juicy Fruit

Has anyone orders the Juicy Fruit from loud if so how is it. and am big on smell does it have a strong smell

Comments

• @Tac, It has a good taste and smell. Smells and tastes like what you'd expect based on the name. Smoked my first of it last night...it was not my first strain of the day, by a stretch. Will need to try it again, when fresh...

• Hopefully it's not like actual juicy fruit gum as in great flavor for a minute and then loses its powers immeadietly. I mean it could be worse (fruit stripe gum).

• Lol I immediately thought of fruit stripe too. I wonder if they still make that stuff

• I think my colon is still glowing from swallowing that stuff as a kid...explains a lot, actually.

• TacTac
    edited May 2020

@georgetirebiter . Saw ur post on coinmoma .. am also using them did you stay with them are move on . Am looking for another exchange since I read your comments. If you went with another exchange can you share . So I can try them also . thanks buddy.

• I believe George has Xcoins @Tac

• Ok thanks

• edited May 2020

@Tac; that's right. I started setting up accounts with Coinbase and Xcoins. Coinbase were significantly bigger wankers than Xcoins; after messing with Coinbase for a day and a half I was in with Xcoins in minutes.

Xcoins works exactly like Coinmama, which is nice.

• Ok thanks I have switched over

• Back to Juicy Fruit: It's ok. Good even. When I see the monster bag I got, and the tiny bag of Blackberry Kush, the psychology of this review became complicated...even before I started writing.

Let me try again.

It's a clean taste and focused high that will reward any sativa head with a fondness for fruity, sweet herb. Would I get it again? No. I have an assload of clean-tasting, fruity sweet herbs with focused sativa highs...I could literally give the stuff away at parades (don't do this). What I don't have is very much Blackberry Kush. See my problem with this review?

I recuse myself! Good day ladies and gentlemen!