Sour pink grapefruit kush review (with pictures) ... Great strain!

edited June 2020 in Questions

Sour pink grapefruit kush (spg) is a great strain indeed. The nugs are very dense and loaded with frost. The smell is less sour and more sweet in my opinion, it smells amazing with hints of grape or sweet apples. Its subtle and you get hints of earthy smell but mostly sweetness. Cracking or squeezing a nug will release the smell way more and you get that great smell of sweet grape or vanilla apples with a hint of fresh earthy minty smell. The high is pretty strong. Not the strongest but definitely packs a punch. Leaves you relaxed and feeling good. Very medicated but somewhat functional. Eventually it will cause sleepiness but not right away it takes a while. It does have a bit of an after taste of sweetness but very subtle. The flush is good, the ash is dry and has that white undertone to it which is good. A great strain to try overall, I would definitely recommend it. Check out how frosty those nugs are!

20200531-214110
20200531-213810
20200531-213438
20200531-213610
20200531-214644
20200531-213702

Comments

• @maryjanelover11 Great review. Amazing pictures. 👍 I may consider some next time around. Is this from the "smaller buds" batch or the old batch?

• @MizterNiceGuy If you remember the way the list was there was 2 strains of this listed. I ordered from the second one from the bottom. Not sure if thats the first or the second batch.

• @MizterNiceGuy it definetly induces sleep too it koed me last night

• @maryjanelover11 I like grapefruit strains. Glad it's a match for you. If you ordered SPG that is no longer available, that's the older batch. I've had some of the older "bigger" buds. Balanced buzz at first then slowly sedating.

• @MizterNiceGuy i really like them as well. My buds are big so I assume it is the older batch indeed. Its great stuff

• Grape Ape pics coming soon

• Update: Ive been letting the bud cure in the dark since I got it and today I took it out and cracked open a small nug and the smell definitely got stronger. Much stronger. I am smelling hints of sour now for sure and less sweet. I still smells like grape or fruity citrus apple but now its more sour than sweet. It smell amazing.

• @maryjanelover11 thats good to hear. I just order some pre rolls of this and are looking forward to it.

• @Dooky nice man enjoy its some real good stuff

• @maryjanelover11 cool beans. I will be making another larger order later this week. I love the Medboy's they do good work with great quality.

• @Dooky so do i they the best

• Update: I just took a nug out to smoke and when I grinded it I smelled the ground up bud and I was amazed. The smell has become even more potent. Its beautiful. The best way to describe it is to say it smells a lot like grapefruit. Its sour and sweet with a smell of grapefruit and a little bitterness. Its as if i just opened up a big piece of grapefruit! I always make sure to keep my nugs in a dark spot so they can cure more. The buds are so nice shimmering in the light. The name really is perfect for this strain. The smell is spot on. I hope there is some left for my next order.

• Was going to wait for some new strains but I ordered a quarter of "the one" from medmama. Didn't want to run out specially during these times. Has anyone tried it ? Is it a good strain ?

• Grape ape review dropping tonight with pics

• @maryjanelover11 's Sour Pink Grapefruit

• Im so glad I still have a nug of this. Its seriously amazing specially the smell. I wonder if the people who grow such good bud know how amazing their skills are

• I've let this strain come and go 3 times. I'm going to give this a try next month when/if available.

• @MizterNiceGuy dude try to get some next time it pops up its amazing

• @maryjanelover11 I will. I'm also going to give MM's Grape Ape a chance too.

• I also agree the pink Grapefruit Kush is amazing..very tasty and I really like the upbeat high. These amazing aroma strains are something else..definitely props to the growers!

• just smoked the last of my quarter. :( Im so sad. I already miss it specially that amazing smell

• So the sour pink grapefruit kush was good was it a good hybrid are more sativa . Smell am sure was nice

• @Tac definitely more on the indica side. It is a pretty hard hitter