Outdoor Dream Queen

This one's not working for me so much. C'est la vie.

Comments

• Hmm, that’s mildly disappointing to hear.

• edited June 2020

Maybe my head's just not in the right place for it right now? Would like to hear someone else's experience.

• I'll(hopefully) have a try soon. Stock forbidding.

• It’s never a bad time to hit a spliff(or whatever you’re smoking) lol @georgetirebiter

• It’s possible I’ll have a sample of this to come home too..I’ll let you know what I think if so..definitely can’t wait to try Space Queen

• @Fastguy199, this strain just isn't resonating with me. I'm transitioning into something else...enjoying the Bubba tonight. It's possible I just needed a completely different kind of smoke.

• I went back to this on a Saturday morning, because I have 14 grams of it and because I remember the taste being ok, vaguely Blue Dream-ish.

I think this strain has potential but my batch just isn't very strong.

• Back a couple yrs ago I rec'd some green house dream queen . It was fire some of the best I have had in a long time the smell was bubble gum and very pungit. I would like to get hold of that again . I think it came from lound best I can remember

• That I still think about the smell the high everything was there

• Fram what am hearing about this batch of dream queen dosnt sound like it was grown to its full potential . This strain will have a very fruty smell like I stated bubble gum and skunk mixed together . Very talkative and giggley high

• edited June 2020

I've had MedMama's greenhouse Blue Dream. It was fantastic. @Tac, I feel the same way. There's no way this got to reach its full potential. Of all the outdoor product released a couple weeks ago, this one is, to me, the only disappointment.

• @georgetirebiter my outdoor was “meh” as well. Very average. I did however score some Cookie Dawg from my local this evening and it is bad ass.

• edited June 2020

aww shit, wished id read this before making my order today...lucky i got the Mimosa Diamonds, guess ill have to jazz it up

• I have come to appreciate this for what it is. Not wow but not bad. Nugs were pretty and smallish. But size does not matter to me. Nice trim and lots of hairs. Smells nice and weedy. Not special just like old school smell. Tastes pretty damn good too. Effects are almost 100 sativa head high. Not overwhelmingly panic type. All head. No base. Can get a bit dizzy with overdoing it. A nice social daytime strain that gets the job you need done.

• @SpongePail I got my dream queen yesterday, going to wait until Friday to try it out.

• edited June 2020

got my Dream Queen and I have to say that it's about a 6/10 for me. The Blue Dream contained in this strain is what drew me to it, as it's one of my fav strains. The effects were somewhat dulled or heavy feeling, your high but wanting more . Not what I was expecting. Will go into my "mixed Strain jar", surprise high is always fun! Waiting on my Blueberry Muffin, missed out last time.