What is the strain selection process like internally?

I'm just curious what determines which strains go up on the site and how one is selected as premium.

Comments

• Yes, I’m actually curious as well. I do know sometimes they do not list bud on the website, that they receive. I know sometimes that is quantity related, but I’m interested to hear what other things deters them from adding things to the menu.

• I think I found an early indicator of what's to come, but I need to verify before I reveal it. I know people will bitxh at me for even saying that, but if I'm right it will be worth the wait. Haha

• Sometimes it's just based on what they perceive is the quality of a particular batch but a lot of times it is because they paid a higher price for it.

• That's consistent with both approaches I assumed. That would make me particularly interested if there was ever a premium outdoor offering.

• No offense but I dont think they perceived the right quality on the greenhouse bud.
    @Jdtokes the concentrates?

• I’m ready to order..... Lol

• @nefgreen yeah that's what I was thinking. They seem to pop up before flower