Elevated extracts

Anybody try the elevated extracts half grams carts? It said it was one of the better brands they’ve had & was a bit curious? Also if you tried the tko full grams how were those?

Comments

• I saw it said something like 96% and that made me a bit skeptical

• I’m also curious. I always keep Med Mama’s syringes on hand, and that is good enough quality for me, but I am definitely curious about these. I couldn’t find any reviews online

• I got the Durban poison elevated extracts. It’s pretty good to me not quite like smoking bud but it’s nice to be able to hit inside discreetly. To me all the carts I have tried the buzz don’t last to long so I’m constantly hitting it. Anybody got any suggestions on a cart that is good at bedtime to put me asleep?

• If they made Pure OG in oil form you would fall right asleep haha. I can smoke the bud all day and just feel LAZY. Or smoke it and fall right to sleep. I have sleeping issues and will go a few days with no sleep if that helps.

• I got my order. Awesome.
    This cashmere shatter hits nice. Heavy Indica.
    I scooped and rolled a piece off a 2g chunk the size of a skinny short grain of rice. Cooked it low. Setting 6 of 25 low.
    Barely saw anything going in.

Held it in 20-30 seconds.
    Faint cloud blowing out. Felt almost like nothing.
    I turned the heat off as I finished pulling. Enough vapor built for a second small hit. Still some liquid/while hot left for next time.
    Tried the same small amount in my firefly at the same basic settings. A total of one thick, short grain of rice between the two.
    Same thing. I could barely tell I did anything.
    Sat back and after a few minutes I was nailed to the lazy boy.
    I wanted to take a much needed nap but I had a tough time getting up off the chair. :smiley:

Second round many hours later was similar. Nice, smooth, barely noticeable in the lungs. yet hit nice and hard.
    Little bit of concentrated vapor is equal to some big clouds of smoke.
    No harsh hits if I don't burn it dry and i'll let that build up in the cup for when I run out.