New strains

TacTac
edited June 2020 in General

That was the fastest iv ever saw new strains gone off the menu.maybe the next ones will stick around a little while got some MAC maybe I won't be sub

Comments

• Never even saw 'em.

• Saw the Mac . And Sunday driver , I read somewhere in a post from medmoma more strains are coming soon .

• You most get up as early as I do .

• Xj 13 don't look bad NVR tried it

• @Tac, I have these muscle spasms--dystonia--and it's unbearable in the early hours of the morning. Once I get moving, I'm fine so...I have to get moving. Ugh.

Anyway, I wrote a review of XJ-13 awhile back.
    https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/comment/3855#Comment_3855

I really liked it and felt I had to write something because of this line in the item description: "Novice consumers looking for an easy, paranoia-free experience can depend on XJ-13 as a surefire way to relieve stress and mood-related symptoms." Seems like that's code for "nice, but kind of weak." Not so, my friend. That's a good strain, well grown. And it punches. It's exactly what it says it is: a cross of Jack Herer and something Haze-related.

• @georgetirebiter Very appreciative of the review. I ordered some and seen description about the novice users and was a little concerned lol.

• New strains going up later today.

• edited June 2020

[...positions mouse, rubs dog's belly for good luck...]

You know, I had to go to court today and on the way home I decided to check out my local dispensary. I was in the parking lot about to place an order--you have to call them in now--and I just felt...sad. I remembered how dry that bud is and also how 24.5% THC or 32% (or whatever) feels like nothing.*

So, long story short from GT's perspective on a Tuesday afternoon--...positions mouse...rub's dog's belly for good luck...hopes once again for Mother's Milk, the most magical strain ever and proof that GOD IS REAL.

*Could it be that they're lying? Would the cannabis gatekeepers lie to us? Nah, not possible. Nevermind.