An ENTIRELY DIFFERENT Informed Delivery Discussion: The LL

ID is flashing a delivery with an unusual tracking number. It begins with "LL" and is from Dublin (Ireland) suggesting it is a package of seeds from Attitude Seed bank. Question: Has anyone received a "love letter" from the government, informing you of a seized package? We called them love letters on another forum. The official name is "legal letter" and it essentially tells you that your package is illegal and it's been seized and if you want to challenge that then here's what to do...but ya won't will ya?

I received one years ago for a shipment of codeine phosphate from South Africa. ID did not exist at the time. We were savages then.

Attitude does this for a living, I suppose, but they have been very rude to work with. When I told them that Coinmama suspended my account for paying for an order from them, their response was [insert British accent]: "Everything we do here is legal." Ummm, ok...you don't care that your company is causing people to get FIRED from their bitcoin supplier? May be legal to you, asshole. Bet you don't make your money selling seeds to Amsterdam...

Wankers!

/rant

Comments

• Ya, I've gotten one. Prior to getting the letter your package ID will show up as delayed for inspection... and then just sits there.

You'll be fine. Seeds not necessarily illegal... they are fish food... every bag of mixed birdseed has some seeds in it, is birdseed illegal.

I get the wankers response... never admit to anything... Stay calm and carry on.

• @georgetirebiter If concerned about Bitcoin and where it goes and getting canceled perhaps sending it to a different wallet rather than sending it from Coinmama. I used to do that when Silkroad was still around. How does Coinmama know where you sent your coin? Isn't it suppose to be anonymous?

• @antfuzz, like I told the seed bank, they use the same wallet every time. It's not like here, where it's a unique identifier. Maybe they, Coinmama, flagged it.

I get their response, too, daCabbie. He's still a wanker, though!

• The code LL at the beginning of tracking simply does not exist according to a thorough search. For what thats worth. There was nothing at all. One mention on an obscure forum but only someone asking why their international orders with LL take so long. No answers, or replys. absolutely no other mention anywhere ever again. 🤷‍♀️ That is pretty odd.

• @Joha, interesting. I'll post something when I know something. Something is in the system and it's not my Loud order...

• edited June 2020

I used to get valiums from Serbia every month in the mail for over 13 years. Not one problem. But prior to that I once tried a pharmacy in Thailand. When the package came it was way too big. Something slid around inside. It was two 50¢ bags of shrimp chips and a letter from Los Angeles Customs. "We are in receipt of 180 valiums. Please bring ID and proof of ownership of merchandise to claim it." Needless to say...

• edited June 2020

@JaymeeG, didja use Pink? Dusko? Was the Thai package from Mr. Click? Wow, that was some lifetime ago. I ingested hundreds/thousands of product from that part of the world. How am I still alive?

Public service message out of nowhere: Benzo addiction sucks--but so does Tramadol. I mean, I hope none of you ever learns...try being addicted to both those and amphetamines. That's a real pickle. Got the Rital brand Ritalin from Pakistan. Good times.

As for the LL, I've heard similar stories on the Pharmacy Reviewer site. It's true. Customs agents get bored and act like imperious assholes. Who would have guessed? Ha ha ha...

• edited June 2020

2 bags of shrimp chips had me laughing. Agents with a sense of humor. I dont think they exist. But.. Did receive 2 greenie letters from customs. Once for seeds from the netherlands and once something from Spain. Nothing ever came of it. Of course i never went to claim or challenge the seizure.