Recent Loud & Co purchases

Am I the only one who's been less than pleased with their recent purchases from Loud and Co? When I pay for a half ounce bag of indoor grown Master Kush I expect better than a bag full of popcorn buds the largest of which was the less than the size of my thumbnail. It took almost 10 days from ordering that for it to arrive anyway. I'm still waiting on my most recent order of Fruity Pebbles and it's been about eight days since I made that order. I really hope that I don't get another bag of popcorn. I previously stopped buying from med Mama because I got three different orders in a row that were nothing but popcorn buds. Now I'm getting the same thing from Loud and Co.

Comments

• Guess Ive been fortunate..ordered several times from both..maybe a couple times nugs were smaller but that was in the description..maybe you got the end of the batch?..I received a 1 g bud of Master Kush in my sampler..it was decent size..smoke was amazing..

• Louds shipping is not as good right now as med mama but I’ve actually preferred Louds bud. Just a personal preference thing and I’m not knocking med mama at all. I have not been disappointed by any bud I’ve gotten from loud. The MAC and GG4 oflate have truly been TOP shelf. Also, I haven’t had the experience of getting small buds. I guess I’ve gotten lucky.

• edited June 2020

Just waiting on a label from @LoudnCo . Ordered the 11th. Previous Loud order took 8-9 working days. Alien O.C. disappeared from the menu 2 days after I ordered. Hope no sub.

• I will say it’s weird because med mama has to be getting a ton more business right now just based on the amount of strains she has listed yet she seems to get her labels printed in one day minimum and the packages out in less than two. But for some reason Loud takes a couple days to print the label and a little longer to get it out it seems. I can’t figure it out.

• I've always had extremely fast shipping usually arriving at my door in 4 to 5 days from LC. I I've always had really good bud and never had any problem with size or anything from LC before either. I guess it's just kind of frustrating when I'm paying for indoor and expecting nice big buds and getting something that's less than satisfactory and looks like a bag of smalls from MM.

• Yeah it was kind of sad to get a half ounce of MAC that was all medium/small popcorn nugs. Still fire and it smells amazing but others got huge nice big buds. Oh well it is what it is i guess I hope we all get better next time. I Did also notice that loud takes a bit longer than Medmama to ship. Its been like that from the start with me. Ive made 4/5 orders from each shipper so far. Medmama usually makes a label the day of the order. Loud takes some time. I love both shippers and I appreciate them. I always give feedback not to criticise for no reason but so that it can help them improve. They are awesome!

• Ive been waiting since May 30th from an orderfrom Loud n co and have let MM know and they are checking with the shipper. I just put in an order from Medmama
    2 days ago hoping i have better results

• Same. I was faithful to Loud and I've bounced to Med Mama. I'm East Coast and at most I wait 2 days. Always super fast with MM. With Loud I was disappointed with the last strain I ordered and I waited so long. Not sure what happened with them.

• I think Loud has the best strains and i think if you keep ordering indoor strains you wont be unsatisfied with what you get. The Fruity Pebbles is actually good its just not as exciting to smoke as the indoor stuff tbh. I think where Loud ships from has a huge increase in confirmed covid cases so i think the shipping has slowed down for them because of that. I suggest going indoor if you want to always have good quality

• I have a package from loud bouncing around the Midwest I’m on the East Coast LOL I think USPS is just crazy at this time.