DG+AOC and their green new deal for me

Got my latest order from loud. It shipped very fast considering everything that has been going on! Opened the final vacuum pack and bam-- FUEL! DIESEL!FIRE! This is the kind of green new deal this country needs! The kind that stinks up the house and makes you smile 😃.
Both the Dirty Girl and AOC smell like fuel to me but it seems to come mostly from the dirty girl. The AOC has slight citrus smell but it reminds me of lemon more than oranges. Both the strains are very pretty; maybe even better looking than the space queen and master kush I got last time. The quarter of DG is a few big buds and the quarter of AOC is more smaller ones but typical of sativa buds.
Smoked some of the DG first in the bong...it has a great diesel and floral taste and great high. The AOC is great but the taste I will have to report back on. I started with the DG yesterday and the AOC today and feel like both give you great sativa like highs but the AOC hits you harder in a cerebral kind of way. I will post pictures soon. Freebie was included as well its a juicy fruit joint.
I am very happy with the buds thank you @LoudnCo

Comments