Packaging

Just had to say the way MM packages is truly an art. The vac sealed bags are perfect and dont compress bad at all. Bud comes out just like it was harvested. The ESB is the best cause i feel im receiving computer parts every time. So A+ to the care taken into the quality and security.

Comments

• I totally agree with you. MM packaging is spot on...you still get bud pieces of flower. However my loud order was compressed into a big brick...no buds at all. It grinds well but you miss the visible beauty of the flower.

• @Loudpack1022 What did you order and how much? Trying to get and idea of the compression ratio

• My loud order was a little squished as well but not too bad. I have had way worse(not from Medman). If you look at the pic of the dirty girl in my post you can kind of see it.

• edited June 2020

@rasta0458 I got a half of the gelato 33 from MM. My loud order was 2 oz and two 1/8s...the 1/8s were fine but the oz was a brick

• @Loudpack1022 Hmmm cause i got a 1/4 of the Gelato 33 and a half of Dirty Girl last Friday and they had the perfect amount of Vacuum with nice plump buds and no compression issues. Someone must have been rushing to get orders out and was drawing to much Vacuum time.