Premium Sundae Driver

Pulled the trigger on a loud 1/8th combining ice cream and golf. Giddy up!

Comments

• Iโ€™m in on it too. Hoping a few more pop up as well.

• Black cherry soda up now

• edited June 2020

Have some of Loudโ€™s Black Cherry Soda from last time around..excellent and highly recommended! Description says light on the aroma..I think this is particular to BCS..last batch same thing but still ๐Ÿ”ฅ..

• edited June 2020

Also still waiting on my order of premium Sundae Driver..ordered on the 8th..label made on the 10th and thatโ€™s the last update ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• Anybody received the premium driver from last time? Iโ€™d love a review?TIA

• I have premium sundae driver, but it was from med mama. Would they be the same? The picture today doesnโ€™t look like what I got.

I am considering getting some still....especially if it is different. Also, considering some dirty girl and this black cherry soda.

Iโ€™m new to this though and itโ€™s hard not to want to order EVERYTHING!

Do we know if the other shipper is going to come back? Emerald something? I ordered right after they pulled out, but they seemed to have some really awesome strains too.

• And the sundae driver is good, but so far from what Iโ€™ve gotten Death Star is my favorite and I would order a whole oz of that if it came back. Capstone and Do-Si-Do are tied for second on my list.

• I believe that was for may 4th^

• It's gone already. I'm glad I jumped on it quick.

• Yeah not much of those strains, but Loud is promising more additions later this week!

• edited June 2020

My Sundae Driver must of gotten so high he forgot where the car is ๐Ÿฅด..lol Looks like my recent order from MedMama is going to win the race again ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Out 4 delivery!

• It's so good