Vape Pen Ideas

Hello, I recently bought 1/2 gram of oil from MM. Can anyone tell me which vape pen to buy In order to be able to enjoy my product? I have a flower vape, but I thought I'd try the liquid for once. My store Only sells CHELLY vaporizers but they said that they only work with CHELLY cartridges. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Damn spell check. That should read CCell, not Chelly???

• I use the Rincoe Manto mini 90 watt mod, just screw in any 510 threading cartridge and vape away. It automatically vapes at the correct voltage/ wattage for the best pulls and flavor!

• edited June 2020

I use either Ccell or SPRK cartridges with a Ccell Palm battery. Really cheap and small, but high quality.

• Thank you. My understanding is that the CCell only works with CCell cartridges. This is my first time with the liquid, I don't know what kind of cartridges they sell. I just ordered yesterday. I have always used flower except for a few lucky times back in the 70's with some hash oil.

• @Sorry_Dog ccell just describes the type of heating element for the most part. Ccell uses a ceramic heating element. There are different style wicks inside various vape cartridges as well. The most common size is 510, which is the threaded part on the bottom of the cart that screws into the battery.

You can get really technical with it if you want to and if you're a vape connoisseur, but.all you really need is a good battery with multiple settings and airflow, and some good vape carts.

I'm relatively new to vaping, but I use a vessel battety and ccell and verified carts. The battery is spendy, but they run sales on them often.

• Some days I can't get a joint to function properly.

• Thank you everyone