Lemon OG

Pretty nice bud.

My 1.03 gram bud sample left me hungry for more.

Recommended. Highly even.

Comments

• I really enjoyed my half oz. Would def buy again

• @Prince310 I considered it but the lack of reviews on it made me think twice. Is it a heavy indica @georgetirebiter ?

• And then on to Citron...after grinding my little bud, most of it had evaporated. Good, though. I think? Hardly knew 'ya Citron.

I will say this about the bud sampler and MedMama: She has an excellent grasp of weights and measures!

• edited June 2020

Thx George for the review..the Lemon OG has the appearance of some nice indoor..unfortunately I have so many “lemon” and “ citrus” strains I couldn’t pull the trigger..citron was trying to lure me in to 😀

• I botched the Citron in my bud sample by not taking a quarter gram aside and smoking it in my best pipe. As it went I got one contaminated joint and one contaminated bowl--mixed in with rolling tray leftovers.

I am pleased to report that I got really high. Whatever it was!

MedMama was less stingy with the OG bud (terrific, by the way). I got double the allotted bud sample on that one. And a smiley face.

• edited June 2020

I’m holding off on ordering samples..last one was my fault because I didn’t put “no subs”..but still it’s enough to make you want more but with shipping it’s typically gone by the time you realize you want more..or you get something totally different..sticking with 1/8ths as a sampler..

Which OG did you receive? I just ordered some Fire OG shatter with Mama’s Sundae Driver.. both Greenhouse offerings look fantastic

• This is the Greenhouse "OG." Mostly I'm sticking with 1/8ths, too. They're my favorite bud sampler.