Is it me...Loud off the menu

Is Loud off the menu now or is it a menu update?

Comments

• scroll down...

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 Thanks....i feel like an idiot...hahahahahahahaa

• edited June 2020

😂..occasionally they swap shippers around on the menus..makes sense when MedMama has a lot more inventory right now..at least that’s how it seems..goes back and forth

• Lol I thought the same at first and freaked a little bit

• @charlij2328 If I had to guess why its because Medmama has way more strains up right now so good marketing strategy is to have her first. I could be wrong. My only concern is why my medmama order still hasn't started moving. Ordered on saturday the 20th. Label made on Monday but still no movement.

• @superman38NC I thought the same. It makes me wonder though because it probably means medmama is swamped with orders right now which explains why my recent order hasn't been as speedy as usual. Im not complaining bout it though things happen. Any one else waiting on mama orders ?

• @maryjanelover11 I placed an order Sat too from MedMama..label made but that’s it

• @superman38NC I got movement an hour ago expected delivery is sat

• @maryjanelover11 nice! I just checked and I’ve got movement on my Medmama order too..delivery Mon..no complaints here. Once I get my missing Loud order I’ll be straight.

• @superman38NC That loud order is still missing ? wow, it definitely is a USPS issue. I feel for you bro I hope it arrives. Just pulled the trigger on some black berry kush from loud i hope its as good as people say

• Thx @maryjanelover11! Received word from MB it’s being reshipped..glad I ordered the GH Sundae Driver from MedMama..now I’ll be anxious to see what I get..new menu looks great! Although I still have plenty of Fruit Loops from the last couple drops..

The Black Cherry Soda is a great strain! Picked it up last time around..it’s not overly loud in terms of aroma..but every time I go back to it I’m pleased..sure you will like it!

• @superman38NC I received my re-shipped order today. It took three days to arrive once medboy stepped in to help. It was the strain I ordered on the 7th. I think the order fell through the cracks. If the same thing is happening to you, you should get the same strain you ordered.

• Thx@tbag420! I hope so..the Premium Sundae Driver looked nice