Fruit Loops but forgot to say “NO SUB”

I ordered fruit loops (my first time ordering) pretty early but I’m worried because I didn’t write NO SUBS. Will they sub it for another premium strain or just with whatever they have left ? Also how long does it take for package to show up on ID from Loud and Co?

Comments

• Accidentally put under product review.. my bad.

• edited June 2020

Delete

• @Pdelaney It changed each order for me. The longest its taken is 4 days. The first time I ordered from them it was made the same day. There have been times it was made a day or 2 after. It all depends on there volume I guess.

• @maryjanelover11 and in ID it says coming from WA? On my ID I have two packages coming from CA and dont have any other packages coming.

• @Pdelaney Loud orders only come from Washington state. Medmama ships from CA so if you didn't order from mama then those packages are not weed. Loud still hasn't shipped my order either and I ordered 3 days ago now. They have big volume. Sometimes it takes them a couple of days just to make the label. Then a couple more to ship. Expect a 7-9 days maybe less or more but around that time.

• @maryjanelover11 ah! Makes sense thanks. I made two orders. One from Medmama and one from Loud an Co. So that’s probably showed up on my ID. Will just have to wait and see with the fruit loops from LC.

• @maryjanelover11 same here. Loud co can be a smooth 7-9 days and usually MM is quicker but not this time for me. Loud is coming first. My fruit loop order just got an label created today so I’ll probably get that later next week. My guess would be Thursday/Friday

• @Loudpack1022 damn lucky. No label created for my fruit loops order yet.

• @Pdelaney dude I’m surprised...honestly and I praying I get what I ordered lol. Only time shall tell. Watching ID to me is fun...i have no problem waiting. It only makes me excited like a kid lol

• @Loudpack1022 the wait wouldn't be as fun without ID.

• @Pdelaney I agree. Been there too. Took over a week showed up on ID the day before it was delivered. I get it...it’s money

• You should get what you ordered even if you dont put no subs i think medicine man said you should get it 95% of the time. Dont stress man

• This strain must be that amazing lol I see so many people always commenting about it

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 did you get in on Fruit loops?
    Blueberry X Grapefruit X White Widow and something else. It's a "4-way" cross.

• @maryjanelover11 best 2 I've ever gotten from loud so far is fruit loops and MAC. I love fruit loops so much I won't share it haha.

• @MizterNiceGuy @Jdtokes Lol no wonder people love it so much all I see is people trying to get some. Worse part is I saw it on the menu and just ignored it... SMH. Next batch for sure.

• @maryjanelover11 I think you would really enjoy it.

• For some weird reason, I can’t do ID at our addresss. Everyone else around us does, but not our address. It’s nerve wracking! I apparently need some of this fruit loops for real....🤷‍♀️🤣

• @PettKatt I can't get it either and the apartments I can throw a rock at from my door can! I was once told it was because I have the same address as a business (just diff apt number). I live downstairs.

• Maybe the apartment thing is the issue? We are living in my parents basement(it has its own address with Apt A) for the time being while we build next door. My parents can’t get it either, but I would gladly share their mailbox to get ID. Everyone else around us and even people out in the sticks can get it, but not us.

• It drives me crazy @PettKatt . Of course I might obsess over my orders more than I already do if I had it 🤣