2100 mix match gummies

anyone tried these? I'm thinking of getting them in 75mg form kind of scared they'll toast me though anyone have pics of how small they are?

Comments

• I got gummy worms, but mine are 150 mg. Normal gummy worm size. I did order gummy bears a couple weeks ago, but they were all melted. I think you’ll get one big glob.... but I took 150 mg and it didn’t phase me really....

• 150 did nothing for you?? D:

• Yeah, I can eat THC all day and not feel a thing. Literally. I do it everyday. Lmao.

• The gummies I've gotten from the site are ok but very hit or miss. I had 3 50mg and a couple 25s from both shippers that I got as freebies. All 5 combined hardly phased me. The tins are a little different, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

I'm not knocking them at all or saying they're weak. They just don't affect me very much.

• For me the gumdrops are now the standard when originally I liked the medicated starbursts.

• @MikeyC I've only had the gumdrops as a freebie once. It was great.

I prefer my own recipe nowadays though. This way I ensure that they have the intended effects and if they don't, I only have myself to blame haha 😄

• I've had all of the edibles they give as freebies and the cookie I got from Loud and finally ate last night was probably the most potent out of all of the other edibles I've tried.